3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I've only seen the teaser pics, but I remember to have seen the same scenes in another game here on f95zone.
Only difference another girl. Don't remember the name of the game. In the orig game it's a blonde naive very young looking flat chested girl always carrying a doll with her she got from her father and just died. And she always talks with the doll in the game and dream of her. She visits at the start the grave, then catches the train, is grabbed in the train by some thugs and got angry, because nobody helped her. Then follows the scene with the luggage we see here in the teaser pics etc.....

iEVG

Mar 2, 2021
I've only seen the teaser pics, but I remember to have seen the same scenes in another game here on f95zone.
Only difference another girl. Don't remember the name of the game. In the orig game it's a blonde naive very young looking flat chested girl always carrying a doll with her she got from her father and just died. And she always talks with the doll in the game and dream of her. She visits at the start the grave, then catches the train, is grabbed in the train by some thugs and got angry, because nobody helped her. Then follows the scene with the luggage we see here in the teaser pics etc.....
I would appreciate it if you remember the name of the game and we can compare.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Glad to see this come back. I really enjoyed the previous release. Hot MC with pervy neighbours. Everything can go very wrong for her

Reactions: iEVG

Krudener

Aug 22, 2017
Great game, but author need to change controls a little bit. For example choose actions with arrows from keyboard and confirm with enter (U can also add space as confirm button). And resume game from menu with esc button.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This can NOT be Unity. It plays more like some random engine that would be tagged "other." To be honest, ,the English isn't great, we hve to click at precisely the exact spot to turn pages, and there's a black fade in and out in between every screen. The save function isn't great, though I guess it's better than no save function at all. Not for me. Have fun.

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
This can NOT be Unity. It plays more like some random engine that would be tagged "other." To be honest, ,the English isn't great, we hve to click at precisely the exact spot to turn pages, and there's a black fade in and out in between every screen. The save function isn't great, though I guess it's better than no save function at all. Not for me. Have fun.
It's a custom engine build with Unity, so it is Unity.

Reactions: pr0n and iEVG

iEVG

Mar 2, 2021
Any news about update)? ты на бусти есть)? хочу поддержать.
Hi!
I'm putting Katya to bed for now.
Katya_in_bed.png
Some people complained about the dark renders and I decided to experiment with light, as a result renders are made about a day, something went wrong :) But I've already made about 50 renders and I don't want to start all over again
So until I finish an intermediate scene I can't go further.
tunnel13.png

Не, на бусти нет, но я подумаю завести там страничку

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes