3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I like the game. The idea isn't new but it looks great.
Here are some things that should be changed.
a) dialog. The dialog needs to go through grammar correction. In the newest update the imp talks about the girl but talks about himself as he were the girl. If i could i would help to correct it, though i am not a native speaker.
b) in one of the last pictures when she wakes up, there is something wrong with her feet. I thought they maybe socks but i think there is some texture problem.
i think that was the dialog box. I did not see that the first time. My mistake.

I do really like the building. It looks pretty trashy but fits the environment. Overall the game is really interesting and i hope it continues.

Last edited:

iEVG

Mar 2, 2021
I like the game. The idea isn't new but it looks great.
Here are some things that should be changed.
a) dialog. The dialog needs to go through grammar correction. In the newest update the imp talks about the girl but talks about himself as he were the girl. If i could i would help to correct it, though i am not a native speaker.
b) in one of the last pictures when she wakes up, there is something wrong with her feet. I thought they maybe socks but i think there is some texture problem.
i think that was the dialog box. I did not see that the first time. My mistake.

I do really like the building. It looks pretty trashy but fits the environment. Overall the game is really interesting and i hope it continues.
Thank you for your comment, we will try to fix the translation. Probably not many people read the story, so this is an important note. We do not have enough experience in translation, but we hope to become better at it during the work on the project. Thanks again.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
This one was updated three weeks ago:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Would it actually be a good idea to subvert that expectation ? Like make a game with a female protagonist, coming back home to a recently widowed man and his two sons ? Oh shit, never mind, I just read myself out loud
And a game in which the FEMALE protagonist returns home to a recently widowed woman and her two daughters?

Jun 8, 2022
Yes actually.
You can skip all sexual stuff and become the president of You-Wish-Istan. But only after 400 Days realtime of studies and bookreading and graduating. Its so freakin realistic I got calls from the NRA offering bribes.
I was really surprised, caus the title clearly didnt state what to expect already. "...More S I M P L E..."
Dont ask for Lambo when you knowingly walk into a Mitsubishi Store.
I like you.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OneMoreSimpleStory-0.2.2.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

iEVG

Mar 2, 2021
several new scenes? Theres is nothing new on my side of things, is it dependent on choices you make?
New scenes compared to v0.1.15_Beta.
If you have already seen version v0.2.1 - then yes, no new scenes.

Some scenes are choice-dependent.
For example if you're not interested in what happened to Katya, you won't see the continuation of the scene in the morning.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes