flopflip

Dec 1, 2020
View attachment 1704701

Overview:
David is a middle-aged bar owner, who has been content with spending his life all alone for the past ten years; Elena is a college graduate, who just had her heart broken by someone she loved.

Project ONS tells the intimate story about the two of them getting together for a single night - and what it means to them personally.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-07
Release Date: 2022-07-31
Developer: ONS - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1704697 View attachment 1704698 View attachment 1704699 View attachment 1704700 View attachment 1704709 View attachment 1704710 View attachment 1704712
good game , well written storytelling, good render and character model expression on each scene by scene is well made. just need patience and it will be big games soon enough. Good luck !

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow great story so far can't wait to see where it goes. Has multiple protagonist tag so will we make any decisions from her perspective? The split between the dom route and the vanilla route are pretty great that I almost would say the kinetic novel tag isn't warranted.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I already made a post about the insane detail throughout the whole VN, but after replaying it for the update, I noticed several more details.
View attachment 1972347 >There's realistic hair on his arms.
View attachment 1972350 >There's stubble - you can actually see beard hair. Also, look at the woman's eyebrow - it has tufts and bends in very realistic ways. This is one of the most realistic 3D rendered eyebrows I've ever noticed.
View attachment 1972353 >Look at the food in the bowl. It looks the perfect food you tend to see in anime.

I am eagerly waiting for the eventual sex scene to marvel at the perfect dick and an an insanely detailed vagina.
>the way you describe!

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
"We eagerly look forward to hearing your feedback :)"

arisushimake and JuniorTheJunior, apart from what I just wrote in my review, just keep doing what you're doing! I love the complexity of David and Elena, they both have baggage which makes them engaging characters, and it will be interesting to see how their story unforlds. And, er, Elena is gorgeous...

Do you have any plans to release this on another platform, say, Steam or Itch? I've been having issues with Patreon for months so have had to stop supporting on that platform. It would also give this some more exposure.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Dear ONS do you have a planned future tags ?
Well, depending on whether Junior & I decide to continue the story after the "one night stand" - BDSM is something that might show up in the future.

But just like how we've done things so far, that too will be showcased in an earnest manner. It will not just be fetishistic or exploitative, but feel like a real way of expressing one's love, lust and way of living(?).

Other than that, I'd say the game will be pretty vanilla in terms of its tags.

But more than any specific tags, I'd say the world of ONS will expand into a bigger canvas.

More new characters, friendships and "circumstances" that will nurture David & Elena's lives.

It's going to be a lot of fun.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
"We eagerly look forward to hearing your feedback :)"

arisushimake and JuniorTheJunior

Do you have any plans to release this on another platform, say, Steam or Itch? I've been having issues with Patreon for months so have had to stop supporting on that platform. It would also give this some more exposure.
Thank you for the review. It really means a lot to us.

As for releasing the game on other platforms, I've never thought about it till now. But only because I do not know how to go about releasing an erotic game on such a mainstream platform. (I always assumed they'll be a bit rigid about games with nudity and sex)

But if it is indeed a possibility, Junior and I will definitely have discussion and see if we can afford to explore that option as well :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bagley
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes