VN Others Completed Onii-chan, Where's My Kiss? [v2.02] [Tinkle Position / Sol Press]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
That is the youngest anime mum I have ever seen before.
You need to watch more anime or read more manga. This is pretty much a kink cliche. Anyways, I already played it, it's very wholesome and easy to play. A good choice for those times when you need some healing from hellish the irl out there. Thanks for share. I also think it's a shame the mom "route" is very short.

Reactions: superelmo

FenrisGray

Jul 22, 2018
Any one else have trouble with saving/Quick saving? Im a Noob when it comes to dealing with these issues so i may have messed up, (I think) i installed the 18+ patch and Official Bug fix correctly....... possibly lol

*Edit- So on loading a New game i get an error pop up in Japanese, but on clicking OK it goes away and i can play it through but cant save.

Last edited:

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Just needed a female protagonist
The closest we have is going to scene replay and choosing "Sister's POV". The scene will have a new dialog with the sister's thoughts instead of yours. Can't be used during normal gameplay afaik though.

Any one else have trouble with saving/Quick saving? Im a Noob when it comes to dealing with these issues so i may have messed up, (I think) i installed the 18+ patch and Official Bug fix correctly....... possibly lol

*Edit- So on loading a New game i get an error pop up in Japanese, but on clicking OK it goes away and i can play it through but cant save.
Never had problems with saving but a screenie of it could be helpful. It sounds like the game is having problems with write permissions.

Reactions: Beggarman

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
I remember without the patch you couldn't unlock routes. Once you had to choose it'd send you to the main menu and nothing change as if you hadn't kissed anyone. That's how I found out that actually you can spoil your favorite and not the one/s you don't like. When you are promted for kissing just let time pass and a different dialog will play leaving the girl "unkissed". Not sure if it works everywhere but it can be key as making choices. But who cares, just kiss all of your imoutos at any given chance :)
Ah, I think that would explain a few things, as just that just happened to me. Apparently I'm playing without a patch then? Despite the fact that several here have claimed that the main download version comes pre-patched?

Unless I really don't understand the game mechanics...

Also, if there are 'routes', how would you get the harem one?

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the game goes till the mom says you have to choose but then the game is over...sooo?? downloaded the patches but there was nothing else other then the kisses ...deletet it cause it seems not to work correctly...little disapointing

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018
How do you get the harem route? I did equal scenes with everyone, and the code says it's unlocked, but it just sits at mom's forced choice and I can't not choose one.
Edit: Just to confirm, I have the properly patched version. I've completed at least one girl's full story.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Ah, I think that would explain a few things, as just that just happened to me. Apparently I'm playing without a patch then? Despite the fact that several here have claimed that the main download version comes pre-patched?

Unless I really don't understand the game mechanics...
If when you reach the night when the deadline happens, you've kissed the girls and did one of them more than the others but the mom is angry, the lullaby-like music plays and the game just sends you to the main menu, it's exactly that bug the official bug patch fixes, so you better install it even if people say it's patched (maybe they are talking about the +18 patch?). Better safe than sorry, I'd install both patches just in case, can't tell this one since I already had the game from somewhere else.

Also, if there are 'routes', how would you get the harem one?
For that better use the walkthrough but it shouldn't be hard by just playing each girl route.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm a very long way away from defo confriming this, but people in other places have said that essentially to get an individual girl, kiss her more times than the others. So for example, when during the kissing minigame there's a sort of bar in top right corner, make sure that the girl you want ends up with 3 hearts = 3 kisses. To avoid kissing others, simply click outside the face. And as for the harem route, apparently, just don't kiss anyone at all, when the counter appears. So when your kisses are giving hearts, during that part just don't kiss anyone until the harem route starts (kisses that are story enforced don't count, one's that are through kissing minigame should)

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Are the mom scenes not supposed to show up in the replay gallery or did I fuck something up?
And there's only two scenes right?
Mom scenes(more like scene really,calling that a bonus route is giving it FAR too much credit,guess it at least semi-explains why she looks so young...)seem to have no gallery entry(which is a bit weird considering the "extra" section already exists but it does show the half-assed nature of said "route").

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You know i've seen the word simp used to describe a lot of mcs for these games/vns but this guy.....this guy is simp.....yep definitely a simp

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes