VN Ren'Py OnlyFriends Stories: Special Agent Wexler [Episode 1] [VIGOR]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

SIGNATURE-ONLYFRIENDSStories-1.gif

Overview:
"OnlyFriends Stories" is a series of bonus add-ons for our Patreons with Titan status and above. These stories will feature characters from our main game OnlyFriends, they will find themselves in a variety of situations, places and even times, and these additions will not be connected in any way with the original "OnlyFriends" storyline.
The first story will focus on Special Agent Wexler (Valerie from the main game) who was sent on a mission to the Abbey Road Federal Prison. And she is ready to do anything to complete this task, because we are talking about saving dozens of lives!
More than 470 images and 73 hot ANIMATIONS await you in this release!​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-24
Release Date: 2023-01-30
Developer: VIGOR GAMES - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Russian
Other games: OnlyFriends

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

S1  (112).jpg ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif S1  (562).jpg ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif S1  (192).jpg ezgif.com-video-to-gif (2).gif S1  (260).jpg S1  (431).jpg S1  (443).jpg S1  (450).jpg S1  (456).jpg S1  (510).jpg S1  (529).jpg S1  (122).jpg S1  (555).jpg

Last edited:

User_dev123

Feb 14, 2022
When the main game is at 2 and a half stars with very little content, this does not seem like a great use of time.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The main game is simply bad, the renders are OK, but there's nothing extraordinary in the story. The sex scenes are hot, tho. Let's see what's so special about this one. :unsure:

Officer: "Ma'am, I'm going to need to see your papers... everything seems to be in order."
Girl: "Phew!..."

Officer: "Now, I'm going to need to see your tits."

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The way they've made this so you can't click through the animations is pretty irksome... I can't remember if I had the same complaint about the main game, I might have, but oddly enough I don't think that had any long scenes like this so maybe it wasn't as noticeable.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OnlyFriendsStoriesSpecialAgentWexler-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
The main game is simply bad, the renders are OK, but there's nothing extraordinary in the story. The sex scenes are hot, tho. Let's see what's so special about this one. :unsure:

Officer: "Ma'am, I'm going to need to see your papers... everything seems to be in order."

THX for sharing...
These are not renderers, but the HS studio editor.

testyv1

May 14, 2020
"Patreon" only spin off release for a crappy game with only a single update... yep makes sense. (y)

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016

THX for sharing...
Pretty much nailed the main game. The 'story' is fairly trite so far and will be the cliche'd "good girl corrupted but she really doesn't want to be.. until she is brain-washed by the magic dick, because, you know that's the male fantasy" and the opposite version of the first, the second one is the "slut who fucks everyone because she is 'wild' and 'free' and 'wild' and 'easy' but she's not *really a slut you know because.. reasons*"

Based on this alone it's pretty obvious the dev just wants to have the female characters in as many sex scenes as possible with everyone possible and will try to tie some loosely drafted 'story' behind it.

Yaboiii699

Nov 1, 2017
The "animation" is what makes this unplayable. So unnecessary since drags out the game to be way too long. Cant even skip too.

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Yaboiii699
The "animation" is what makes this unplayable. So unnecessary since drags out the game to be way too long. Cant even skip too.
We wanted to include the ability to skip scenes, but our programmer forgot about it yesterday. It will be released soon and we will re-upload links with the possibility of skipping.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote