EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SIGNATURE-ONLYFRIENDS.gif
Overview:
This story is about a group of friends from the sunny, coastal town of Paradise-Bay. You will play as a young boy who has returned to Paradise-Bay to his friends after having to move to another country with his parents. A lot has changed over the years, both you and your friends. Will you be able to maintain your friendship or will you succumb to temptation and lures, allowing secrets, intrigue, and lies to destroy it?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-22
Release Date: 2023-12-04
Developer: VIGOR GAMES - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.3
Language: English, Russian
Other games: OnlyFriends Stories: Special Agent Wexler
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Future tags:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux (v0.3.1): - - -
Mac (v0.3.1): - - -
Android (v0.3.1): - - -

d3_112.jpg d3_175.jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif 1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
OnlyFriends Day 1 Prologue
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Kalléo
XV71

To be honest, I'm not very versed in these genres of anime and vn. But if I understand the meaning of NTR in wikipedia correctly, then we will have something similar in some scenes and paths. But the game will not consist only of NTR. We will be adding tags in the future as they appear in the story.
Now plans for the future to make public sex, group sex

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
for for anyone who is interested. you cant change the Mc's name (Dylan,Blonde guy.)

secondly seems like theres a wide variety where this game can go so it doesnt seem to have a target audience. for example theres one option to Kiss a girl in front of her BF so Netori seems possible. and i imagine theres also routes where you can make the wrong choices and lose her. cant say for sure since i avoided those options.

looks like one of the girls Valerie(chick in the white from previews) might be a bit slutty. the scene where she shows her underwear seems to be done on purpose but there's no dialogue inner or otherwise to confirm this but she does smile as she walks away.

the office dudes definitely wanna corrupt her and apparently this is something the boss has done before.

now as for NTR-ish things. the banner girl seems to be MC's childhood crush who is dating his best friend. and they kiss in front of you and such and some slight ass hugging.

the MC seems to have a decent range of choices. but yeah some things cant be avoided. no option to have Valerie not be a tease for example or no option to prevent other girls from being affectionate with guys.

Key word is affectionate nothing sexual happens so far that i saw.

Last edited:

M'95

May 17, 2019
Kalléo
XV71

To be honest, I'm not very versed in these genres of anime and vn. But if I understand the meaning of NTR in wikipedia correctly, then we will have something similar in some scenes and paths. But the game will not consist only of NTR. We will be adding tags in the future as they appear in the story.
Now plans for the future to make public sex, group sex
Dont use wikipidia (or any other definition).

On F95zone use this https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

You can also refer anyone who does not agree to this post, this will save you a lot of energy and time.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Look-see
Thank you very much for such a voluminous review) And thanks for the new word in my vocabulary) Yes, Netori - I think that this definition is more suitable for our history, at least in some ways.
Netori is where the MC steals other peoples girls.

NTR=Netorare is where the MC gets his girl(s) stolen(to put it simply).

i'd be careful trying to mix the 2. if this game is mostly about the MC getting all the girls i'd advise not making ANY scenes with the girls being sexual with another guy.

if this game is a mixed bag. making everything optional is usually the best approach. dont wanna see a sexual encounter you dont like? make it avoidable/preventable= it doesnt happen.

skippable =it still hapens but you just dont see it. most people dont like Skippable.

but yeah people who dont like NTR dont wanna see the girls with other guys for whatever reason. they can have husbands/BFs or whatever but we dont wanna see them being intimate or their sex life being mentioned. its just how most anti NTR players are.

my main question is. are you gonna give us the option to change the MC's name in the future? that tends to be pretty important as i myself am not a fan of the name dylan.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes