2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
ONLYFUCK: RURU'S ADVENTURE
NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE ON STEAM (v1.15)

My name is Ben, I'm also known as NSFW18 Games and creator of OnlyFuck: RuRu's Adventures!

Today, I am happy to announce a major update on OnlyFuck (1): RuRu's Adventures for the one year anniversary!

>>> The biggest event is the release today of OnlyFuck on MAC & Linux!

We saw all the wishlist on those two platforms and decided to make the move!

We also received some feedback to include Steam Cloud Saving, it's now all setup and working! Take care it's not cross platform!

We replaced two pictures in the game with new content created by RuRia Raw (post #10 & #15).

We also reduced the size of the game on your computer by optimizing some elements!

The videos can now be played online & downloaded from RedGif instead of MEGA.

We fixed some small bugs & typos reported by the community on the Discussions & Steam reviews.

We know that the Sudoku gameplay was kinda of new and/or strange for some people so we also replaced the tutorial screen for Sudoku with a new (and better!!!) one made for OnlyFuck 2.

Reactions: rf96

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
The face could use some improvements,don't know it's my prejudice or my aesthetic viewpoint gives me such a conclusion.
Very innovative,I don't have an onlyfans or patreon myself,it's quite a different viewpoint to expericence the online life of a content creator,UI is so far the most surprising one,like a REAl one.
the most satrical point is many bucks can be earned simply by point&click,it reflects the real life,life could be much easier if things just run like this,it's not.
DM part is instersting,I really wonder these messages were really rececived by you guys or simply some fictions,so far those are polite or funny,I hope to see some thing more aggressive or ludicrous,they make it more real,at least I believe so.

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
how to solve the puzzle it's really confusing need some help
You can't solve them I think.

You can click on the "HELP" button next to each puzzle for an explanation.

You're supposed to have one of each item on each line, both horizontally and vertically (think of sudoku).

But I've done like 12 of them, all of them correct, and the game refuses to accept any solutions other than the auto-generated ones.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Is there really any point to closing account and playing again? It's all the same pictures right?

AGGG123

Mar 18, 2023
Save gallery unlock full
*user*\AppData\LocalLow\NSFW18 Games\OnlyFuck - RuRu's Adventures

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes