2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Please make standard win32 compilation in Unity - it support wide range of platforms!

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Funny thing is the animations in this game are better than the most popular games here, Treasure of Nadia, Milfy City, etc. But yea the main model needs some tweaks.

Reactions: GlacierC and dundrf

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'll be honest. I'm not a huge fan of sudoku more like I don't understand it myself even if there's a help option. I get sleepy and then brain dead every time I do it lol. The game is not bad though. I didn't know Volkor was a part of this game till I look at "The Team" in the game. Will I play it again once a new update comes out? We'll see.
*about 35 minutes of playing* I notice there was a pattern. Sudoku the first two and then pattern puzzle. I pretty much stopped after Week 9. It's too much for me I guess, but I do like the pictures and videos though.

kevvang08

Sep 30, 2018
Hello guys, I am the creator of Uncanny RuRu, Ruria Raw.

Have fun, and thanks for your feedback.

I promise I will work hard to improve my skills for give to us all my best for free <3

But why you consider RuRu uncanny?

Peace & LOVE
Should do something else beside sudoku. I don't even know how to play sudoku. Been stuck with first sudoku for the first hour. Couldn't figure it out so I stop playing.

Reactions: Doxxi and Ale69

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has now also become available on Affect3D:

mehh

Mar 9, 2017
So many people that feel the need to let everyone know they won't play the game.

Good for you but no one really cares if you do or don't. Not everything is made for you and that's fine.

Reactions: Vikki Parris
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes