2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
Hello guys, I am the creator of Uncanny RuRu, Ruria Raw.

Have fun, and thanks for your feedback.

I promise I will work hard to improve my skills for give to us all my best for free <3

But why you consider RuRu uncanny?

Peace & LOVE
95% chance this is a troll, but I'll bite.

The neck is too long and the head seems small compared to her body, which would be normal on a human with realistic proportions, but since she has cartoon eyes, she is closer to "Pixar animation" style humans.

This style demands a slightly wider head to make the big eyes proportional or you'll need to make the shoulders and collarbone a bit less wide to balance the silhouette (her widest point will be the hips, then)

Compare the proportions of your model with aunt Cass from big hero 5, for example

The second thing that pushes the model to the uncanny valley is the excess of specular reflections. Her skin is too shiny and "oily", which makes pronounced parts stand out (shoulders, elbows), since these will have a big contrast with both the matte environment AND the rest of the body.

That's why the overwatch characters have a more "neutral" shader even on the high budget CGs (a material closer to soft rubber than hard plastic or bakelite) The color transitions are more harmonic.

This oiled look, if toned down a bit, works on ultrarealistic models, though (like Lara croft or tifa from the recent FF7)

Last, but not least, hair physics are a bitch and if your brain is already looking for things out of place in the animation, the hair strands will look more noticeable.

Last edited:

Ruria Raw

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
lo sviluppatore chiede 10$ per questo pezzo di merda a vapore.
[ALLEGARE=completo]1258529[/ALLEGARE]
[/CITAZIONE]

The neck is too long and the head seems small compared to her body, which would be normal on a human with realistic proportions, but since she has cartoon eyes, she is closer to "Pixar animation" style humans.

This style demands a slightly wider head to make the big eyes proportional or you'll need to make the shoulders and collarbone a bit less wide to balance the silhouette (her widest point will be the hips, then)

Compare the proportions of your model with aunt Cass from big hero 5, for example

The second thing that pushes the model to the uncanny valley is the excess of specular reflections. Her skin is too shiny and "oily", which makes pronounced parts stand out (shoulders, elbows), since these will have a big contrast with both the matte environment AND the rest of the body.

That's why the overwatch characters have a more "neutral" shader even on the high budget CGs (a material closer to soft rubber than hard plastic or bakelite) The color transitions are more harmonic.

This oiled look, if toned down a bit, works on ultrarealistic models, though (like Lara croft or tifa from the recent FF7)

Last, but not least, hair physics are a bitch and if your brain is already looking for things out of place in the animation, the hair strands will look more noticeable.
Dear Marduke, thanks really, I am not a troll, I can prove that I am the original replying on Twitter if you want. We can stay in contact? I would like to show sometimes my progress. Thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: zimbono and Ale69

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

I do agree with the oily skin.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I find myself getting off more and more to creepy and just weird looking sh*t like none humanoid alien's reverse raping a normal male or that weird ass Claymation game that came out on here a while back. So ya I think this is going to be right up my alley :ROFLMAO:.

renice

Jun 30, 2017
this cg based or realtime 3d based? Any way to just extract the cg? (or, a mac version, that would help!)

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Eyes are noticeably too large. Expanding the eyes is a very old trick (many Roman busts have slightly exaggerated eyes, and there is a factory bust of one of the Caesars--perhaps Julius himself--that survives with cartoonish eyes) but if you are going to retain some realistic proportions then you need to shrink those eyes a wee bit so that people do not notice it. It's like make-up. If the first thing they notice about your make-up is that you are wearing make-up, then you put on too much.

Apr 12, 2018
This looks better than half the v.00001 games y'all gobble up. The model is a little weird but I don't see why a simple 3d "anime" face, and simplistic gameplay (more than a VN tbf) is enough to garner this amount of complaining.

edit: Okay apparently there's an online account registration required? Definitely a big turnoff for me, but my point still stands.

Reactions: rf96

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
man.... now i kinda regret buying it on Steam...... but ill be honest, it is the ONLY game i have seen on this site that i would have purchased, even if it was bought before it was posted here :cautious:..... my only complaint is, it is very short and the replay value seems nonexistent since you "post" the same content every playthrough, unless im missing some feature somewhere than changes the "post" content. the model is pretty good imo, the animation is very well done, overall i would for sure have bought it after playing here and strongly suggest purchase support to the Dev. Ruria i will 100% purchase any additional DLC released and any future games you do, no doubt about it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruria Raw

Ruria Raw

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
T
man.... now i kinda regret buying it on Steam...... but ill be honest, it is the ONLY game i have seen on this site that i would have purchased, even if it was bought before it was posted here :cautious:..... my only complaint is, it is very short and the replay value seems nonexistent since you "post" the same content every playthrough, unless im missing some feature somewhere than changes the "post" content. the model is pretty good imo, the animation is very well done, overall i would for sure have bought it after playing here and strongly suggest purchase support to the Dev. Ruria i will 100% purchase any additional DLC released and any future games you do, no doubt about it
Your feedbacks are very important for me, I will change a lot of things thanks to you.

Don't worry, online account registration is a FAKE to simulate the platform OnlyFUCK You don't need to use your real informations

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96
Apr 12, 2018
T

Your feedbacks are very important for me, I will change a lot of things thanks to you.

Don't worry, online account registration is a FAKE to simulate the platform OnlyFUCK You don't need to use your real informations
Oh alright haha, just saw someone say that but thanks for clearing it up :)

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
The game itself isn't bad but yeah, puzzles & all I hate it.
Too bad.
There should be unlimited amount of "skip" because it doesn't make me wanna continue playing this

f95man

Jun 18, 2018

I promise I will work hard to improve my skills for give to us all my best for free <3

But why you consider RuRu uncanny?

Peace & LOVE
eyes too huge. google battle angel alita eyes and you'll know why, huge eyes on realistic model trigger reaction for people to reject

slamdunk1992

Aug 8, 2017
Well... I approve this idea. But scenes from nudes to sex comes too quick in my opinion. Need more teasing and foreplay.

LeLeon

Aug 9, 2019

The model is kinda cute. I'm much more confused about any furry stuff, than some big eyes on a 3D model.

The time based sudoku idea is not so funny. Tried it for around 20min, but the sudoku challenges are not my cup of tea. Sudoku in general and with timer it's just worse.
I prefer a relaxing game experience when it's about adult stuff.

Generally the idea of a OF parody is funny. Also the private messages there are 10/10.

Reactions: katy_letv
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes