2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Thread says completed and final, the linked file is labelled "test". Can anyone verify which is true from their use?

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I like the models and the art, but holy fuck sudoku makes me want to seppuku.
that was my first giggle today -thank you ;)

I guess masturbation and doing math at the same time isnt really working out for men.
An author could have guessed so much :p

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
that was my first giggle today -thank you ;)

I guess masturbation and doing math at the same time isnt really working out for men.
An author could have guessed so much :p
I wouldn't know how to play sudoku even if I wasn't trying to get off. PNC might give me the attention span to figure it out, but by then I've lost interest.

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
So you just do 3 extremely shitty soduko puzzles per week and look at 3 pictures/videos and answer 3 private messages?
Are there any choices or different gameplay at all?

Edit: No, that's all there is lol. This could have just been a link to the pictures & videos then at least you wouldn't have to read the "funny" private messages and do soduko.

Last edited:
Reactions: ollp and katy_letv

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
When I realize there is New Game+ using "kudos" to have extra money and such... "owh.. *slowly closing cheat engine, that's nice..."

Beckz

May 11, 2020
I actually pretty good at Sudoku game back when I was young, so it is not big deal for me.

Alas, the fact that they use image instead a Number (which also had another duplicate with mirrored image and diff colour).
And worse is you can ONLY change the image by clicking...

So yeah, bad game but good artwork...

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: nsfw18games
I followed the Sodoku tutorial and tried in every way it never works, I'm tired of it.
I've played several Sodoku games in other games and it works fine but ouch here.
There's no way to save the game, every time I close the game I have to start all over again.:mad:

Ekh0r

May 17, 2018
Seriously, why has the Game a constant Net-Activity? Even after blocking Incoming and Outgoing Traffic I see the Game pop up on my Network-Monitor, constantly sending, leaves me with Trust-Issues.

Artstyle is something different and feels like someone invested some Time and Work into it, so appreciated.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes