all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
I'm stuck in a loop with this game, basically just work - watch tv/ eat with Jody/ invite someone over - but it doesn't go anywwhere. The option of going out with Jody still isn't there yet, after like an hour of this shit. Tyrone only watches TV with her, but Rick can fuck her. Where do you go from here?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
There's still some bugs. Eternal loop after the wife talks with Mr Chou after skipping work for 3 days. Doesn't go anywhere.

There's sort of a way to get the scenes if he continues to miss work, but the bug is there.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
OnlyHer [0.3.2] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (1.2 GB/ 184 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AbaddonR

May 16, 2020
Whenever I try to check Chou's inbox I get an error and it keeps telling me to do so to progress. Any fix for this? Or a save exactly when someone has opened the email or something?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was alright... I started off with the husband saying he got turned on when watching the videos... but I thought it was actually more interesting if you go the other way, and was glad to see that doesn't cut out the content... I'd kind of liked a path where it never happens in front of him and is just all about hacking people to see all the ways his wife is "helping" him while he can't face talking to her about it...

I feel most of the issues here come from trying to be too fancy (and sandbox, as ever)... like other comments in the thread, when it got to the black rectangles part I was stumped, I'd tried clicking a handful of them... but having to hover over a specific one to see the name just feels badly designed, have it already showing the dudes name so it'd obvious that's the next step. The whole using the computer is kinda bad too... it just adds a lot of unnecessary nonsense, for example, the boss and wife emails exchange - click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email, click back, click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email, click back, click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email, click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email, click sent, view the email, click back, click inbox, view email - compared to just the MC deciding to view the exchange and it all popping up in order as one thing (and it doesn't help that the inbox and sent bits aren't buttons, you've gotta click precisely on a bit of the actual text not a gap in a letter)... and then yeah most of the time you're waiting to speak to your wife in the living room to do stuff but she doesn't even appear half the days, so it's more mindless sandbox timewasting there...

Basically I think the content/scenes are good, just accessing it is unnecessarily cumbersome.

Last edited:

sumthingReally

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 1739243 r

Overview:
In OnlyHer, you play as a man married to your long time friend as the both of you try your best to avoid all the struggles of daily life! Your day-to-day actions impact how your wife acts around you, and it also affects how much influence people around you can have on her.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-24
Release Date: 2022-06-21
Developer: WarmBeerProductions F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Others Games: The One
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DO NOT USE OLD SAVES AS THIS WILL BREAK YOUR GAME.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1739243 View attachment 1739246 View attachment 1739247 View attachment 1739248 View attachment 1739249 View attachment 1739250 View attachment 1739252
Good

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
"Full on cuck experience"? I'm in!!! (especially if in hotwife outfits)
So i'll replay the game from the start, i'm hoping that from now on the previous savings will be compatible :)

• Love
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
So I cant get further then this:

1.JPG

And I cant trigger the next tyrone event OR rick event. What do I have to do?

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
So I cant get further then this:

1.JPG

And I cant trigger the next tyrone event OR rick event. What do I have to do?
Or does someone has a safe shortly after? I really cant do anything, its always the same scene... with Rick or with Tyrone

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I started a new game and seem to be stuck at "Choose your target" when I open the h_e.exe program. Every spot is a solid bar I can't seem to select, so I'm not sure what to do next.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
For exit the PC, you have to press the Windows button, located on the lower left corner.
For exit the screen and return to the previous one, you have to press the red button, located on the higher right corner.
Thanks, I was sure I tried that, but I will try again. (y)

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes