Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
Thank you :love: A lot of people don't realize but adding the 2 other paths was so much effort. I do plan to add a lot more interaction between the husband and the wife, especially on the full cuck path. Will and Bella will be very important characters that's for sure. Always nice to see you back here man!
Oh course I'm back! You put out a new update so what else was I going to do? lol For the most part when developers put their titles out there, I want them to succeed in creating what their aim is. If I don't care for a title or genre I just move on, but this project caught my eyes and I really do see it's potential so I'm going to continue to keep my eye on it and offer feedback as long as it is welcome. Best of luck for the future of your project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
that's most likely because your "jody's love" stat is too high, whenever you have that specific stat high enough jody won't accept most of other people's advances (and that includes, of course, you asking her to blow rick) so if you want her to accept those kinds of stuff you have to make her love you less lol, you can do that pretty much by slacking in your job or inviting tyrone to your house to watch tv and those kind of stuff make her lose love points. You can see those stats by accessing the laptop in mc's bedroom.
Wait so you can't do the netorase things if she loves you to much? Isn't that counter intuitive considering she does it because she loves you? Although I never encountered this when I played, I did notice that her love fell when doing netorase acts which is confusing considering what I said earlier about how she does it because she love you.

I feel like the dev should make it so her love doesn't fall but rather requires it to be higher to do netorase events. Maybe add a lust stat as well or something. The only times in my opinion that love should drop in these events maybe would be if she was forced to do it like when he would lose his job or they would get kicked out. Even then though after the initial events when she talks to the mc and finds out he likes it love would stop dropping or at least fall a lot less since she would then know he sets those up for her.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Wait so you can't do the netorase things if she loves you to much? Isn't that counter intuitive considering she does it because she loves you? Although I never encountered this when I played, I did notice that her love fell when doing netorase acts which is confusing considering what I said earlier about how she does it because she love you.
I found it the other way myself - she wouldn't do any netorase events unless her love was high. So if I, for nstance, tried to make her give Rick a blowjob and her love score was too low she would just refuse to do it. This meant I had to grind her love up another 5-10+ points before she would grungingly accept and give Rick the blowjob.

I think the Dev should consider rebalancing the whole love point needs. I find it peculiar that your wife will give herself to others before she'll do so for her own husband. I found ironically she would have sex with Rick at a lower love point than she would with me... she grumbled when asked to have sex with Rick and said she only wanted to do it with me, but when I try and have sex with her at the same level I get rejected and "not enough love points". So she only wants to do it with her husband, but hubby needs more love than others? o_O

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
MrWarmBeer, Dev, please - can I get an answer. Really it all loops from here. How can I go on? Or can you provide a save file?
What does it say on your questlog? My guess is you need to invite Rick to watch TV a few more times until a cutscene unlocks. For Tyrone, just keep inviting him over for TV. These are all guesses cause I can't really know where you are in the game, plus the code looks fine on my side (for those 2 characters)

I feel like the dev should make it so her love doesn't fall but rather requires it to be higher to do netorase events. Maybe add a lust stat as well or something. The only times in my opinion that love should drop in these events maybe would be if she was forced to do it like when he would lose his job or they would get kicked out. Even then though after the initial events when she talks to the mc and finds out he likes it love would stop dropping or at least fall a lot less since she would then know he sets those up for her.
I found it the other way myself - she wouldn't do any netorase events unless her love was high. So if I, for nstance, tried to make her give Rick a blowjob and her love score was too low she would just refuse to do it. This meant I had to grind her love up another 5-10+ points before she would grungingly accept and give Rick the blowjob.

I think the Dev should consider rebalancing the whole love point needs. I find it peculiar that your wife will give herself to others before she'll do so for her own husband. I found ironically she would have sex with Rick at a lower love point than she would with me... she grumbled when asked to have sex with Rick and said she only wanted to do it with me, but when I try and have sex with her at the same level I get rejected and "not enough love points". So she only wants to do it with her husband, but hubby needs more love than others? o_O
Actually, netorase events requires higher love to get. She will out right say no to doing things with other people if your love isn't high enough. In terms of her losing love everytime she does it, I think it's an interesting balance so that the player won't just tell her to fuck anyone without repercussions. Just because she is fine with it doesn't mean she outright enjoys it. In real life too, if you tell your gf to fuck everyone and everything and never spend time with her doing couple lovey dovey things, she will slowly lose love for you. She might even think you think of her as some slut or something.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
What does it say on your questlog?
Still says "I wonder what Tyrone would say if I invite him over". I looped/replayed the event over 10 times now, still nothing happens...

Same with Rick btw and it still says in the questlog "Rick told me he wants to get a blowjob"

hONUK THENKT

Mar 25, 2018
Still says "I wonder what Tyrone would say if I invite him over". I looped/replayed the event over 10 times now, still nothing happens...

Same with Rick btw and it still says in the questlog "Rick told me he wants to get a blowjob"
If you choose that you don't like the approchoes of Tyrone, you got the "non cuck path", and nothing more comes from it... yet.
For Rick, you should grind love from your wife (spend time with her, buy food, don't skip work).

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
If you choose that you don't like the approchoes of Tyrone, you got the "non cuck path", and nothing more comes from it... yet.
For Rick, you should grind love from your wife (spend time with her, buy food, don't skip work).
can you maybe help me with a save?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's amazing how the dev doesn't bother to answer posts about multiple people being stuck on h_e.exe when it says "choose your target." I just spent like 10 minutes and finally found out that you need to hover the mouse over one of the black boxes to see the clickable thing. Why would you make it like that?

Spectre352

Jan 12, 2020
I have completed all of the current paths except Rick one. On gallery, it shows all scenes ('uptil watch Tv fuck'), but when clicking on questlog it shows:- Maybe I should invite Rick to watch TV sometimes.
While whenever I invite Tyrone, it shows choise to watch TV, but then instantly skips the sex scenes and shows 'Tyrone and your wife ending up fucking'

hONUK THENKT

Mar 25, 2018
can you maybe help me with a save?
Hey, The first save is in the choice between the paths (Yes for both questions: cucky. Yes, then No: Light cucky [same scenes, a little different dialogues]). The second save is all Tirone's scenes unlocked.

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
It's amazing how the dev doesn't bother to answer posts about multiple people being stuck on h_e.exe when it says "choose your target." I just spent like 10 minutes and finally found out that you need to hover the mouse over one of the black boxes to see the clickable thing. Why would you make it like that?
You're right, I can't be bothered answering the same question that have been answered multiple times on the thread already. In terms of why I made it like that, lack of experience, stupidity, poor design choices or whatever you want to name is probably the reason why
I have completed all of the current paths except Rick one. On gallery, it shows all scenes ('uptil watch Tv fuck'), but when clicking on questlog it shows:- Maybe I should invite Rick to watch TV sometimes.
While whenever I invite Tyrone, it shows choise to watch TV, but then instantly skips the sex scenes and shows 'Tyrone and your wife ending up fucking'
Yeah I think that's a bug for Tyrone's path. For Rick's path, I'm not sure I get the question? To unlock his last scene you would need to watch TV with him

Mar 5, 2018
Im pretty sure last update i finish all content and suddendly the gallery is not showing any content and Tyrone content reset? I need to start again i guess...

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Cool update, right direction. Looking forward to more, and I wish it were tougher (domination) at least as a path option. I would like some kind of feedback, when is the next update planned, what is planned in it? The waiting is killing it. Thanks in advance for the answer, huge respect.

• Love

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Im pretty sure last update i finish all content and suddendly the gallery is not showing any content and Tyrone content reset? I need to start again i guess...
Yeah mentioned in the changelog that you need to start from the beginning. This update required an overhaul on most of the code so starting a new game was unavoidable
Cool update, right direction. Looking forward to more, and I wish it were tougher (domination) at least as a path option. I would like some kind of feedback, when is the next update planned, what is planned in it? The waiting is killing it. Thanks in advance for the answer, huge respect.
I really don't know the answer to this. There hasn't been enough updates for me to make a scheduled plan on how and when things will come out. As far as it's going, I'm just doing what I enjoy doing. Feedback is perfectly fine though, as I have a lot of things on a mental list that I do wish to bring into the game at some point.
Love your game! Hate your name. :sick:
W-w-w-w-what????? Warm beer is fucking awesome dude! It's totally not like drinking piss at all...

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes