SamuraiFruitPunch88

Feb 16, 2022
I have a problem. I'm currently playing chou's route and when I get to the second sexual scene at the office when Jody is going to give a blowjob to Chou the screen turns black, the dialogue and the game keeps running normally but I can't see anything until Jody finishes the blowjob and the image comes back. The same happens with the first sex scene at the office.

Does anyone know why this happen?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
I want more Timmy, her Patient, and Landlord. Preferably Timmy first, the fact that there isn't a confrontation option with how far your wife takes that needs addressing. The following dialogue could lead to stopping, sharing or Timmy stealing your wife. His and the Patient are the only 2 that your wife initiates and could have a wider spread of content. Personal Opinion.

Will619

Mar 26, 2023
Really enjoying this game! Have completed or nearly completed the routes with the exception of will.
hubby and wife encounter will on first weekend visit to cafe but he doesn’t show up on any subsequent weekend coffee visits
have I inadvertently locked out this route?

• Red Heart

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
I want more Rick, but I have a sneaking suspicion that will be the longest wait.
At least Rick's got some content already. Will's over here looking dry as fuck :cry:
Really enjoying this game! Have completed or nearly completed the routes with the exception of will.
hubby and wife encounter will on first weekend visit to cafe but he doesn’t show up on any subsequent weekend coffee visits
have I inadvertently locked out this route?
There's no way to lock Will's route as of now. What's his influence level? His level 2 event plays out automatically, same with the 3rd event, albeit a bit harder
3. One night when they are watching a movie with Timmy, Mike goes to sleep since he is very tired due to the work, and since it wasn't late Jody and Timmy stayed watching a movie but, the movie they are currently watching is pretty boring so they decide to jump from channel to channel until the find something good, they ended up tunning on a erotic movie where the characters are kissing each other and Timmy tells Jody that he has never kissed someone, they start with a chaste kiss and quickly they scale until a lewd kiss with groping.

4. It's not a concrete idea but, since Jody teaches Timmy how to cook, it would be hot if one afternoon after Jody notices Mike going to the cafe shop, she invites Timmy to the house to teach him some recipes and she wears a naked apron, that would be quite the show for an ass man as Timmy.
It's crazy how close these 2 ideas you have are compared to what I have planned :eek:

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
At least Rick's got some content already. Will's over here looking dry as fuck :cry:

There's no way to lock Will's route as of now. What's his influence level? His level 2 event plays out automatically, same with the 3rd event, albeit a bit harder

It's crazy how close these 2 ideas you have are compared to what I have planned :eek:
I really hope that in the future the mc joins timmy and jody in the bathtub and they start fucking in front of him

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020

Any new humiliation content planet for wife with the MC boss or landlord? Or the old pacient of her hospital?

SamuraiFruitPunch88

Feb 16, 2022

LOL xD

• Red Heart

Will619

Mar 26, 2023

thanks for your reply!
Checked the status page for influence level and he was the only character not listed

• Red Heart

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020

Will we get more landlord and boss content for the wife, I love how rough and violent the boss is to the wife.

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
after replaying the game, my current route that i choose to play now is Burrow (Landlord), Rick, Timothy, Tyrone.
including the husband (MC), the wife now have 5 sex partner.

if i am not mistaken the wife have some problem regarding her fertility. it is hard for her to get pregnant. but with this much sex and 5 sex partner, surely some sperm would latch into the wife eggs right. it hard for her to get pregnant, but she is not totally infertile. i would be speechless if the wife still did not get pregnant lol.

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
The devs try not to let players cheat. By not being able to use save from save edit.
until i fine how to Enable Developer Mode :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes