worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
The whole Chou side events and the third Tyron side event is not triggering for me for whatever reason..

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I wonder if the new Will stuff is interfering with that stuff - I noticed some routes were much harder to progress on since they already require a specific window (e.g. must be nighttime, and wife must be in living room), and having an event which makes wife stay at office further narrows these percentages/probabilities.

I do wish that the dev would make it so that once one of these paths is complete or finished up to the current update, it would become turned off. There's no reason to have Jody leaving home for work and talking about 'working late with Will' if it's the end of his content anyway.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
So, if you don't make peace with her at the beggining you spend 7 months without work ? a programer in 2023 without a job ?

Kira_15

Jun 19, 2020
Can someone give me a save file please I'm using joiplay and for some reason game crashes when I try to save

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Regarding side events...
Any guide to get Chou, Rick and Tyrone side events?
I dunno about the other 2, ive always done Rick path. For his, once you've completed his regular path fully, he'll randomly visit the house. Hang out in the living room as much as possible then move to the bedroom and the door will be closed, and that will trigger it.
The whole Chou side events and the third Tyron side event is not triggering for me for whatever reason..
Chou -- Once main route is completed, there is a chance on a weekend day that the wife will not be home in the morning. (Save scum using the magic Reload spell is recommended.) When she's not around, check the office. This is for the first two side events with Chou. For the rest, check the office whenever she doesn't come home (even if she says she's at work with Will helping out).
Tyrone -- For the missing event, you need to refuse sending the wife out three times in a row whenever Tyrone phones in for a booty call.

Good luck and have fun y'all! ;)

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Finally, Mr. Warm Beer with his awesome NTR Ren'py gets an update ;) the update looks big too! (from 1.5 GB to 2.1 GB now)

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I like rick and burrow, hope to see more of them. So much potential for Burrow: listening or spying form outside, videos, landlord returning money and saying nah! why don't you go rent free from now on, her asking what they could do with all the money they're going to save and so on...
Rick is fun, i hope to see more interaction btwn the three of them, to see the friendship evolving but being still there...
Do not care for tyrone: idiot bad boy trope.
Chou, i did not try so do not know, but do not really care for sharing with such a disrepectful idiot.
Timmy is a nice person, but i do not really care for his droopy slightly dumb pitiful look.
The old patient, will see where it leads.
i did not even talk to the asshole whom own the bar.
And where is bella? Hope for some threesomes, or wifey taking a liking on the girl...

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Just an evil thought, MC can cheat with the girl at Cafe, is there a possibility that girl also got stolen from MC? Like tyrone or someone else? I mean its NTR game right? :KEK: :KEK:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 192 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: sauron93

FreeMason11

Dec 9, 2022
Having to go to the computer screen every time something happens and click through everything is super annoying, it feels like the game is being interupted every time. Just let the story flow.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I have a question.
When you choose what Timmy can call you, is there a special name that can change dialogue?
I know few games that does this, like if we choose for Timmy to call us "father" or mother".
Or are there no such special names?

Just curious.

• I just jizzed my pants

SamuraiFruitPunch88

Feb 16, 2022
I just found this game, and although I have only played the Timmy route so far I'm absolutely loving it.
Here are some ideas that came to my mind playing that route:

1. In order to boost up more Timmy's confidence Jody suggests him to start doing exercise together (Jody wearing gym shorts or yoga pants would be really really hot) so they decide to buy some dumbbells and do the exercise at Timmy's place. It could also be that they decide to go for a run at night and Mike tired of waiting for them goes to sleep just to wake up at the middle of the night hearing the sound of the shower.

2. Timmy asks Jody and Mike if they could go with him to the school's parents meeting, since Mike is busy with work Jody goes with him. At school Timmy's classmates talk about why Timmy is together with such a beauty making him uneasy and Jody wanting to make feel better drags Timmy to an empty storage room, here the protagonist receives a link to the storage room's camera on the app and gets to watch them.

3. One night when they are watching a movie with Timmy, Mike goes to sleep since he is very tired due to the work, and since it wasn't late Jody and Timmy stayed watching a movie but, the movie they are currently watching is pretty boring so they decide to jump from channel to channel until the find something good, they ended up tunning on a erotic movie where the characters are kissing each other and Timmy tells Jody that he has never kissed someone, they start with a chaste kiss and quickly they scale until a lewd kiss with groping.

4. It's not a concrete idea but, since Jody teaches Timmy how to cook, it would be hot if one afternoon after Jody notices Mike going to the cafe shop, she invites Timmy to the house to teach him some recipes and she wears a naked apron, that would be quite the show for an ass man as Timmy.

• Red Heart

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
How do i get Ricks Sideevents?
I have all the Mainevents and i make the Deal with him but the Sideevents do not start.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes