MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
So, kinda forgot about this game for a bit, checked it out now and its fucking fire, the Timmy content is super nice, I always like when a "shota" gets to dominate an older woman, and that seems to be what this leads to. Hope to see him getting bolder in the day to day events especially since the wife said that he spank her whenever he wants, that's something I'd love to see.

Reactions: BangB420

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Jody's "mommy/dommy" instincts kick in and she goes "on top".
Hmm, I thought about saying just have both, but since the protagonist is neither, I have no idea how that would be implemented. Like maybe she'll have a talk with her husband about whether she should be stricter with Timmy or let him do whatever and enjoy his youth?

tuvrelm11

Jan 11, 2019
Like maybe she'll have a talk with her husband about whether she should be stricter with Timmy or let him do whatever and enjoy his youth?
Routes could always work. Or a dom/sub point system that would open up more things with other characters. But it's obviously up to the dev. It's enough work as it is already I imagine.

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
How do I unlock Timmy's scenes? Been calling him over and nothing happens.
The questlog also says there's nothing else in this version (even though the gallery is empty)

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes