Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Looking forward to the public version! Even if it is the coffee trip update.;)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
IT JUS STUCK ON THIS PAGE. can open the "files" but they do nothing!!?? what do I do? View attachment 2991985
That portion of the game, the prologue plays just like how you would use your PC primarily for working. Check the Mail for work related stuff, you will exchange emails with your boss, he give you some tasks and you should do some work ( or skip ). Click on the Start button, the Windows logo to turn off/log off from the computer ( might not be available all the time ).

At least, that's what I remembered. Played the prologues some months ago.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
One of the hottest part of the game was the email`s you read, i wish it could have continued longer,
Maybe see how their relationship through clues in the mail, as in how her attitude changes.
Dont get me wrong, the whole game is hot, but that was something else

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
question: if i do the best possible to avoid the ntr what event happen to prevent me from avoiding the ntr?

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
question: if i do the best possible to avoid the ntr what event happen to prevent me from avoiding the ntr?
I dont really think u can avoid that tho, cuz if i remember correctly, the first part, the wife did the thing without u knowing, u can only act like u dont know about it or angry about it, its either u keep her or lose her

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So thats it? its only the Timmy kid thats got events..?
That is not really surprising. Warmbeer let´s his patrons vote for each update which person will get the Lion´s share of the events. This time it seems Timmy won.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I keep asking her to give a second BJ to Rick, but she doesn't want to... How many times do I have to do it? Or I have to do something specific in order for her to do it?
1697394196407.png

Reactions: M3lly
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes