DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Does the wife still refuse to have sex with the MC no matter how high your love is if Rick fucks her regularly?

Maximilian87

Sep 8, 2022
is the mc a complete cuck, or he at least has a spine to do something about it?
the description is a little bit vague in relation to the ntr

• Angry
Reactions: Kekekerkek

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OnlyHer-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I don't understand how this:

''Your day-to-day actions impact how your wife acts around you, and it also affects how much influence people around you can have on her.''

Can co-exist with this:

''The game contains unavoidable NTR so if that's not your thing, don't play.''

It's cool if there is no choice, and I am not against NTR, but then why mention choice in the description of the game?

I haven't played yet.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I don't understand how this:

''Your day-to-day actions impact how your wife acts around you, and it also affects how much influence people around you can have on her.''

Can co-exist with this:

''The game contains unavoidable NTR so if that's not your thing, don't play.''

It's cool if there is no choice, and I am not against NTR, but then why mention choice in the description of the game?

I haven't played yet.
Because the unavoidable NTR is at the beggining of the game. After that small intro arc is when the "day to day choices" mechanic come into effect-

Reactions: arimfan

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Because the unavoidable NTR is at the beggining of the game. After that small intro arc is when the "day to day choices" mechanic come into effect-
I tried the game and.. well it really still doesn't offer choice. You get NTR'd at the beginning, cool. Then I bring it up with GF, because if you don't there is more NTR, and from there it goes into either you brake up with her, or you take her back but because she loves you so much and will do anything for you, she murders your boss to fix things and both lead to an early end of the game. So it is kinda like either NTR or quick finish of the game. Again, no problems with NTR, just don't like it when there is a promise of choice but then there isn't. Reason for why I feel this way is because I also really like to play NTR games where NTR is avoidable because I like to ''win'' and make right choices and go through the struggles for it not to happen. There are some NTR games where you can avoid NTR by making right choices, and I really enjoy playing that kind of games, it is a unique experience that can't be had if NTR is not a possible consequence of choices, there need to be real stakes, games without NTR don't offer such real turbulations.

Personally I would just change the dev post from:

'' In OnlyHer, you play as a man married to your long time friend as the both of you try your best to avoid all the struggles of daily life! Your day-to-day actions impact how your wife acts around you, and it also affects how much influence people around you can have on her. ''

To something like:

''In OnlyHer, you play as a man married to your long time friend, as you struggle with your job your wife goes deeper down the rabid hole of corruption while trying to ease your struggles!''

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Talk to jody in the bedroom about timmy doesn't work for me, it's probably another bug that won't be fixed like going to office and see jody and chou which was bugged a few versions ago.

MasterofNTR

May 24, 2017
Hi, I just finished playing the new update of the game. Here are some feedback and share about tip:

• The game focuses on Timmy's route (and a little bit for Will), so other characters will not have anything new.
  • The duration of this update is just enough ( the progression of the relationship with Timmy until sex) and some flirting scenes with Will (I'm quite interested in this ex-boyfriend).
  • Some scenes have been changed and upgraded (the wife is still as beautiful as ever <3)
  • The mail system has been improved for easier operation (if you play from the beginning)
  • I'm quite optimistic about a character vote for the next update (maybe the landlord, boss and ex-boyfriend xD).
  • Always love and support your pj.
Some small tip if anyone is stuck:

Talk to jody in the bedroom about timmy doesn't work for me, it's probably another bug that won't be fixed like going to office and see jody and chou which was bugged a few versions ago.
  • About the task "talk with wife about Timmy": When the wife is in the bedroom, click on her and choose the second option (leave...), she will talk to you.
That's it for now :D

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
For Rick's route specifically, it's always a good idea to have higher love with your wife. You can increase it through various activities with her
Thanks for answering! I did increase the love... Watching TV with her a lot... But I will try to do it more. I hope it's not bugged. Also, I saw that your game got updated... But before it god updated, it said "0.5.1" already... So why now that it got updated it still says "0.5.1"?

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Thanks for answering! I did increase the love... Watching TV with her a lot... But I will try to do it more. I hope it's not bugged. Also, I saw that your game got updated... But before it god updated, it said "0.5.1" already... So why now that it got updated it still says "0.5.1"?
You can track her love on the computer in the stats app. As to the update number, 0.5.1 is correct. Previous version was 0.4. It just takes a while for the a game after update to show up on the "Latest updates" area

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes