VergilLucifer

May 25, 2020
How do I unlock Timmy's scenes? Been calling him over and nothing happens.
The questlog also says there's nothing else in this version (even though the gallery is empty)
Open PC and find "questlist" or something on right side of screen and click on Timmy file. There would be system message of what you should do to get next scene. I also struggle at first and spend like 30 days in vain, but when I realise that I should invite Timmy not on DINNER (evening), but on LUNCH (day time)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The game ends with the desktop image Marriage. How does the game continue? :unsure:

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Open PC and find "questlist" or something on right side of screen and click on Timmy file. There would be system message of what you should do to get next scene. I also struggle at first and spend like 30 days in vain, but when I realise that I should invite Timmy not on DINNER (evening), but on LUNCH (day time)
I tried that, but it says that there's no more content for this version of the game, even though I literally just downloaded it and have an empty gallery.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
There are differents routes between "Be Angry" or "Get excited", and telling her or not? and which would be those routes? like, voyeur, cuckold, pure ntr ..

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There are differents routes between "Be Angry" or "Get excited", and telling her or not? and which would be those routes? like, voyeur, cuckold, pure ntr ..
They're what you'd expect.

I don't mean that to condescend to you - I mean it's pretty logical in the way it flows. If you respond like a guy who feels like his wife cheated on him maliciously, the story follows as such. If you respond like a guy who still loves her, it follows respectively.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How to get past the computer after the intro?
If you mean the intro segment where you're just doing work, basically alternate between checking your email and the downloads folder for new work assignments. Sometimes there will be a mission to call Cho or Rick, and for that you logoff the computer to progress.

MrWarmBeer

I really appreciate the updates you did with the UI, the email system is much more usuable now without the tiny letter-based focus masks.

I would even suggest going further and doing this with all the computer icons like the bank or the power button.

Reactions: nino40

The7dslegends

Dec 26, 2021
If you mean the intro segment where you're just doing work, basically alternate between checking your email and the downloads folder for new work assignments. Sometimes there will be a mission to call Cho or Rick, and for that you logoff the computer to progress.

MrWarmBeer

I really appreciate the updates you did with the UI, the email system is much more usuable now without the tiny letter-based focus masks.

I would even suggest going further and doing this with all the computer icons like the bank or the power button.
Thank you!!

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
They're what you'd expect.

I don't mean that to condescend to you - I mean it's pretty logical in the way it flows. If you respond like a guy who feels like his wife cheated on him maliciously, the story follows as such. If you respond like a guy who still loves her, it follows respectively.
Actually I consider that it depends on the tastes of the author, hipotetichally, my objective being "pure ntr" I wanted to understand how the author interpreted the routes, I mean if "I'm angry" and then I tell her, will she stop deceiving me?, or will she continue doing it behind my back regardless, or maybe the main character will be forced to accept it in some way. That's why i asked...

Argo188

Jul 19, 2021
MrWarmBeer
How do you like the idea of adding a hard NTR scene, something like a gang bang party with Timmy Tyrone Will and Rick and the husband where the wife will gradually persuade her husband to do this and he will be in the role of watching what is happening. I really love your ideas and the game as a whole and I would like more developments

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
MrWarmBeer
How do you like the idea of adding a hard NTR scene, something like a gang bang party with Timmy Tyrone Will and Rick and the husband where the wife will gradually persuade her husband to do this and he will be in the role of watching what is happening. I really love your ideas and the game as a whole and I would like more developments
A modification of this idea (Not to say his doesnt have value but my own version) would be to have something that starts off as a planned threesome, say Rick invites Jody and MC to a fancy hotel for a weekend, and the first night they start with a spitroast but then it just ends up with Rick and Jody banging all night and day long while MC is the enthusiastic voyeur (this part would differ for the different paths)
Actually I consider that it depends on the tastes of the author, hipotetichally, my objective being "pure ntr" I wanted to understand how the author interpreted the routes, I mean if "I'm angry" and then I tell her, will she stop deceiving me?, or will she continue doing it behind my back regardless, or maybe the main character will be forced to accept it in some way. That's why i asked...
ah gotcha, sorry i dont remember all the permutations. I do know the two main paths are dont tell her ---> ntr vs tell her--->sharing/swinging, but I don't remember how "turned on" vs "angry" during the Cho videos affects it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForeverLosing

nino40

Nov 22, 2020
Does the latest update have a serious bug? The game does not continue beyond the intro, you cannot exit the screen either by clicking on the window icon as suggested by someone in the post or in any other way.

.... I reinstalled and now finally works fine .

Last edited:

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
So this bloody game kept me from sleeping at night, I was mulling over the whole Timmy addition and how it will all keep rolling.
Here are a few ideas I came up with during that time.
1. This one isn't so much as an idea, just something annoying I noticed, but when Timmy spanks the wife he does it all with 1 hand, now, I understand that its easier to draw something once and reuse it, but it annoyed me nonetheless so I'm pointing it out.
2. As we saw with him spanking he might be a bit of a sadist without realizing it, but he is also very concerned about her being in pain, so I thought about him slowly exploring things on the internet and encountering stuff like nipple pinching, hair pulling, choking, etc, and trying it on the wife while always being careful. And then after several tries he realizes that everything that he does is something she ends up enjoying so he becomes rougher and rougher and it sort of turns into a bdsm type relationship.
3. The activities that can be done by inviting him would evolve a little into him groping and doing some stuff with the wife, at which point she might consult the mc about how to deal with it and the mc can then decide whether she should be harsh on him and lead to a sort of dommy mommy situation, or allow him to do as he pleases and lead to a dom Timmy.
4. This one is general, as in not only about Timmy, and is for the far future. I don't know what ending you have planned and how many, I would hope for an ending per character and a general slut ending. But regardless I wish there was a way to stop working for Chou if you are not pursuing his route or the general slut route. Like either when you have enough money or you can be looking for a job elsewhere, because doing the whole work everyday thing is quite annoying and I don't know if it skips a time period, because I just didn't work as I didn't care at this point, but if it does then that limits your ability to interact with Bella for example, or your wife during work and maybe some future things as well. So I hope you'll considering either automating the work without time skipping or allowing you to find a different job, and it feels like something that's better done sooner than later cause if done later it might break the save and game for people.

Reactions: smullllll

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
But regardless I wish there was a way to stop working for Chou if you are not pursuing his route or the general slut route. Like either when you have enough money or you can be looking for a job elsewhere,
Wut?

People actually keep working for Cho after getting the Rick job?

Also, you just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Selvir

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
One of my favorite games, it’s interesting to go through both the path of cheating and the path of cuckoldry, I'm waiting next updates

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Any guide to get Chou, Rick and Tyrone side events?
I dunno about the other 2, ive always done Rick path. For his, once you've completed his regular path fully, he'll randomly visit the house. Hang out in the living room as much as possible then move to the bedroom and the door will be closed, and that will trigger it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes