Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't like ugly bastards so its not like I like the NTR options myself, hence exactly another big reason why I want a conventional NTR/cheating path. I have no problem with more NTRS, it's that I think the NTR sways to specific tastes a lot rather than something more pure.
Well I'm certainly with you on the anti-ugly bastards perspective, though I don't get what you mean by ntr sways to specific tastes more? It seems like an ntrs lover would like ntrs stuff, and an ntr lover would like ntr stuff, simple as that.

Reactions: Back

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
have to say i really enjoyed this game. Can't wait to see what else is to Cum
Me... I will be cumming...

I can't tell if MrWarmBeer was joking there. :unsure: Not everyone will enjoy or like every character in a game nor possibly even like the old man kink in general
I agree, which is why there currently is an option to dismiss him from wifey's care entirely

Really don't think Rick fits that normal guy mold well cus, well... He's kinda normal yes, but circumstancially likely furthest away from normal, which makes him come off as pretty weird in context. I've met some kinky people yet "hey Bro let me fuck your Wifey" isn't exactly a recurring theme
Really? I dunno, have I lived a weird life? No lie, I've been asked that by 3 different guys on 3 different occasions, one of whom I was close friends with. I feel like out of all the other routes in the game, politely asking for your permission to bang Mrs.Wife seem as tame as it could be. Also, the answer was meant as more of a "normal looking guy" within mc's age group, which Rick fits snuggly

Rick is ok, the only thing I don't like about his route, is wifey is starting to enjoy him a bit too much. lol MC and wife need more time together in between the other guys.
maybe Emma says that on purpose to irritate mc, but i agree with you, she enjoys it too much.
Rick's dick game is strong, what else can I say?

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Well I'm certainly with you on the anti-ugly bastards perspective, though I don't get what you mean by ntr sways to specific tastes more? It seems like an ntrs lover would like ntrs stuff, and an ntr lover would like ntr stuff, simple as that.
It sways to Ugly Bastard and Blackmail type of genre more, rather than conventional cheating. P simple tbh. Those two are amongst my least liked NTR tropes. A lot of people like them, but also a lot of people don't. I like agency from the girl, not just "Ugly Bastard showed her a photo of kissing MC on the cheek and is threatening to reveal this shocking photo to the world unless she has 389 rounds of raw sex with him!'

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Me... I will be cumming...

I agree, which is why there currently is an option to dismiss him from wifey's care entirely

Really? I dunno, have I lived a weird life? No lie, I've been asked that by 3 different guys on 3 different occasions, one of whom I was close friends with. I feel like out of all the other routes in the game, politely asking for your permission to bang Mrs.Wife seem as tame as it could be. Also, the answer was meant as more of a "normal looking guy" within mc's age group, which Rick fits snuggly

Rick's dick game is strong, what else can I say?
Well one of us has then, cus no ones ever asked me to fuck my GFs and at least a few of them were pretty attractive, so p sure lack of offers wasn't cus they were ugly lol.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It sways to Ugly Bastard and Blackmail type of genre more, rather than conventional cheating. P simple tbh. Those two are amongst my least liked NTR tropes. A lot of people like them, but also a lot of people don't. I like agency from the girl, not just "Ugly Bastard showed her a photo of kissing MC on the cheek and is threatening to reveal this shocking photo to the world unless she has 389 rounds of raw sex with him!'
ah i understand now, and yes I agree as well.

Without agency from the girl, IMO they arent even really ntr plotlines then, they're just like horror plots or tragedy plots - "a wife is blackmailed by the boss to sleep together or fired and ruined", ala "bad things happened". Ntr plot is like the wife secretly WANTS to bone the boss.

Reactions: Kotobiki

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
ah i understand now, and yes I agree as well.

Without agency from the girl, IMO they arent even really ntr plotlines then, they're just like horror plots or tragedy plots - "a wife is blackmailed by the boss to sleep together or fired and ruined", ala "bad things happened". Ntr plot is like the wife secretly WANTS to bone the boss.
Yeah, feels much more like NTR when it isnt so forceful. That's why I want 1 NTR route that's more pure cheating, cus the rest have a very different kind of feel.

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
These last 3 updates were just to fix something that didn't work before, this is just like Microsoft's updates, every day they release an update trying to fix the previous one, but nothing good...:coffee:
You must be dense since those 3 updates were all hotfixes within the span of a week from 0.6. Maybe -I dunno- check before commenting next time? Cheers

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes