por12

Nov 22, 2020
So at first you lied and said that it took 6 months, and then now change it to a year to complete? (It took 5 months almost on the dot btw but I see you like to keep typing with little to no knowledge on anything)
Also, the girl is still working at the hospital, those scenes when she weren't are flashbacks. Didn't think I'd need to explain since most people got the memo. See, I would call you a moron, but that'd just be cyberbullying
is the rework complete?when did u start?when will be completed?cuz we will not see the continuation of the sandbox scenes next update for sure

as i said i skipped this vn rework,glad at least u didnt cut out characters

pls respect others anyway,i dont call u names cuz of uor work

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
as i said i skipped this vn rework,glad at least u didnt cut out characters

pls respect others anyway,i dont call u names cuz of uor work
Crazy how you talk about respect when you straight up said my Patrons should pull out just because you didn't like the direction of an update
lets hope patreons start to pull out after this "update" of the dev,so he can no longer pull this jokes in the future
I neither respect you after this, nor do I want your respect
is the rework complete?when did u start?when will be completed?cuz we will not see the continuation of the sandbox scenes next update for sure
It WAS in fact, completed! Like I said, all you do is turn your brain off and type. If you'd just spend 5 minutes actually checking, you'd find out that the intro rework is indeed done. Part 2 will simply be a fix to the free-roam section of the game, along with implementing proper paths, but of course, you missed that too

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Crazy how you talk about respect when you straight up said my Patrons should pull out just because you didn't like the direction of an update

It WAS in fact, completed! Like I said, all you do is turn your brain off and type. If you'd just spend 5 minutes actually checking, you'd find out that the intro rework is indeed done. Part 2 will simply be a fix to the free-roam section of the game, along with implementing proper paths, but of course, you missed that too
Hey bro do you think there'll be more creampie eating and cummy kissing options in the future?

Reactions: Kamimarro

por12

Nov 22, 2020

part 2 when?is this part 2 featuring new scenes?
otherwise it is still a update with 0 new scenes and my statement about the rework taking a year stays true

how can i suggest people to invest in a dev who spend time "reworking" with zero new scenes in a year?

anyway respect or not insult are not allowed,otherwise this site would be a mess

to add to this
You must be dense since those 3 updates were all hotfixes within the span of a week from 0.6. Maybe -I dunno- check before commenting next time? Cheers
it seems to me u insult anyone who criticize uor work

EDIT:taking a step back i really like uor work and hope it continues staying around with more followers and supporters,me too would like to invest in uor project but when this rework is done and not before for sure

"reworks" in this site are usually the step before "abandoned" by my standards,hope to stand corrected

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes