3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
None of my saves worked and I had to restart the game, honestly it didn't bother me one bit :p
Can't wait to visit Daisy's fam too, we should do alternate weekends ;)

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Not bad update, I was expecting something slower so I was really surprised to see that the family feels almost ready to be "closer", maybe the dev want to rush things so we can finally get scenes with Daisy's family... a mistake, imo, since I consider "fucking your family" way more taboo than "fucking the family of your fiance" who btw is already on the whole "sharing is caring" thing, so I guess things will get slower again.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
always download from MEGA or GOFILE because they let you use 90-95% of your download speed or the torrent
MIXDROP/WORKUPLOAD/RACATY/PIXELDRAIN are fucking slow 1.5mb-4or5mb
agree with mega, but gofile is slugish from here. while torrent is not always active. ive download several games from provided torrents, it's great when there's a seeder, but there is time where not a single seeder exist for at most 2 days repeatedly.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Not bad update, I was expecting something slower so I was really surprised to see that the family feels almost ready to be "closer", maybe the dev want to rush things so we can finally get scenes with Daisy's family... a mistake, imo, since I consider "fucking your family" way more taboo than "fucking the family of your fiance" who btw is already on the whole "sharing is caring" thing, so I guess things will get slower again.
iirc, this game dont have much content to offer other than backgroud story to made the harem with in-laws goes faster. especially when the dev give us steamy sex scene from each update. with that in mind, im expecting the game will goes hotter from here.

im not complain tho. this is one of the best fap material games on my list.

Reactions: .Septic.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yes. Felt things jumped ahead a bit fast in this update. Still had some good and funny bits

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Oopsy Daisy [Act 8 v08] [Team Oopsy Daisy] - For PC (Traduction WEB)

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI )

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

Reactions: Mendonca and crisbr

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Tried this for the first time. MC has a fiancee and he's asked her to marry him, that's my least favorite start tbh. :D
I'll give it a go anyway.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Just before the end of the update I got a black screen with this text in red (on win 10)
Code:
Image "8719" not found.
And for some reason in the scene where the MC, Lisa and Laura are all hugging and kissing after the talk about Claudia the image where Laura kisses Lisa is displayed quarter sized at the bottom of the screen

A couple of places in this update the game refers to the MC by the default name "Andy" in the dialog rather than whatever name the player gave him. Usually in Laura's dialogue.

Also, my save for the end of the last update crashed (possibly too close to the end?), but an earlier autosave loaded. So if your old save crashes, try an earlier autosave

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Just finished Act 8, so back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoyed these 8 Acts, and looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this.
I must admit that I was expecting Claudia to be Lisa's sister and hence MC's aunt. That would have made it hotter and more consistent with the apparent theme of the game if she did make another appearance.

Each of the 3 scenes we did get with the family were hot if brief
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But we definitely needed acceleration towards full sex between the four of them. Mainly because we still have the visit to Daisy's family coming up. I am expecting a quicker buildup to sex with Daisy's mum and two sisters as they are more relaxed and free. Plus Dolly has already seen MC to full effect and she seemed to like what she had seen!!

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes