3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Finally got around to playing the most recent update after skipping the last couple and I'm thrilled thanks in large part to Daisy there has finally been some real movement between the MC and Laura and Lisa to acknowledge and begin to act on their feelings and mutual attraction. Though I am a bit surprised at the quicker turnaround at the restaurant Lisa seemed to be ok with their romantic and lewd intimacy...only to regain her senses somewhat once they got home, but quickly reverted back to her aroused state once she was masturbating in bed. Hopefully we'll see her consent to consummate their newfound intimacy and relationship dynamic. It would appear Laura is already ready and willing to have that threesome with the MC and Daisy, so I'm glad there won't be too much more of a slow burn developing their new family -intimacy as I can only assume the MC and Daisy will be leaving his family soon to meet hers on the farm.

Honestly, I hope the plan is actually to invite both families to get together and get to know each other to form one big 'ole happy family! ;) Gotta say, I'm excited to get some time with Hazel and join/watch Daisy and Dolly have their own intimate reunion.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Finally got around to playing the most recent update after skipping the last couple and I'm thrilled thanks in large part to Daisy there has finally been some real movement between the MC and Laura and Lisa to acknowledge and begin to act on their feelings and mutual attraction. Though I am a bit surprised at the quicker turnaround at the restaurant Lisa seemed to be ok with their romantic and lewd intimacy...only to regain her senses somewhat once they got home, but quickly reverted back to her aroused state once she was masturbating in bed. Hopefully we'll see her consent to consummate their newfound intimacy and relationship dynamic. It would appear Laura is already ready and willing to have that threesome with the MC and Daisy, so I'm glad there won't be too much more of a slow burn developing their new family -intimacy as I can only assume the MC and Daisy will be leaving his family soon to meet hers on the farm.

Honestly, I hope the plan is actually to invite both families to get together and get to know each other to form one big 'ole happy family! ;) Gotta say, I'm excited to get some time with Hazel and join/watch Daisy and Dolly have their own intimate reunion.
Has anyone seen any feedback or updates from the devs anywhere?

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
How about an update in English?
Hi TommyTuba,

It was a post regarding the previous saves issue, next time we'll make sure to include a English translation as well. As for a update, the co-writer and the person who writes all the posts on Patreon/ Subscribestar is in the hospital this upcoming week due to health reasons, so there won't be any update posts till the week after that probably, hopefully then also including a teaser from Act 9 ;). As for the latest post on Patreon/ Subscribestar (Feb 5th), we shared that we're still going strong and that we've got some amazing and breathtaking scenes coming for Act 9. Also that our artist had moved, which meant he wasn't able to work but he's back now and he loves his new place. We hope to be able to share more after this upcoming week :).

Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Really like the game, will probably support the game after the next update i am waiting to see how you intend to make the transition between kinky scene and sexual scene. I am often thrown off by how dev handle this..they sadly most of the time go full from flirting scene toward sexual scene without any transition at all.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Ich muss das Spiel immer von Anfang an beginnen. Fehlermeldung wenn man bei der letzten abgespeicherten Version starten will. Spiele Mac Version.
Das heißt, du kannst deine Speicherung vom letzten Mal nicht laden, wenn es ein neues Update gab? Das ist bei mir fast immer so. In den Fall bleibt dir leider nichts anders übrig, als nochmal von vorn zu beginnen. Es scheint, als würde jede neue Version die alten Speicherungen nicht unterstützen.

Translation:
That means you can't load your save from last time when there is a new update? That's almost always the case for me. In this case, unfortunately, you have no choice but to start all over again. It seems like every new version doesn't support the old saves.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The developer really is a master of blue balls and cliffhangers. Somehow the update always ends at the most interesting point :LOL:

I hope Laura doesn't get in trouble the next morning :cool:

Reactions: Caninenappe

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Hi TommyTuba,

It was a post regarding the previous saves issue, next time we'll make sure to include a English translation as well. As for a update, the co-writer and the person who writes all the posts on Patreon/ Subscribestar is in the hospital this upcoming week due to health reasons, so there won't be any update posts till the week after that probably, hopefully then also including a teaser from Act 9 ;). As for the latest post on Patreon/ Subscribestar (Feb 5th), we shared that we're still going strong and that we've got some amazing and breathtaking scenes coming for Act 9. Also that our artist had moved, which meant he wasn't able to work but he's back now and he loves his new place. We hope to be able to share more after this upcoming week :).

Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy
Hello . Thanks for making this game, there is a good player, but I thought Andy's face was younger and thinner.

Moineau

Nov 26, 2019
Das heißt, du kannst deine Speicherung vom letzten Mal nicht laden, wenn es ein neues Update gab? Das ist bei mir fast immer so. In den Fall bleibt dir leider nichts anders übrig, als nochmal von vorn zu beginnen. Es scheint, als würde jede neue Version die alten Speicherungen nicht unterstützen.

Translation:
That means you can't load your save from last time when there is a new update? That's almost always the case for me. In this case, unfortunately, you have no choice but to start all over again. It seems like every new version doesn't support the old saves.
It's a problem we're working on to solve. ;)

Reactions: palyanchp

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
sounds like a red flag to me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really, lol because after seeing her mom and sisters, that would be a green followed by a checkered flag for me since I couldn't wait to marry her and get to know her family...and introduce them to mine. :devilish:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Really, lol because after seeing her mom and sisters, that would be a green followed by a checkered flag for me since I couldn't wait to marry her and get to know her family...and introduce them to mine. :devilish:
Let's see.......hmmmm a Harem of your future wife, future mother in law, future sister in law ( or sisters cant remember how many sisters she has) MC's Mother and sister. That is like every red blooded males fantasy!!! I'm in!

Moineau

Nov 26, 2019
Let's see.......hmmmm a Harem of your future wife, future mother in law, future sister in law ( or sisters cant remember how many sisters she has) MC's Mother and sister. That is like every red blooded males fantasy!!! I'm in!
She has 2 sisters. ;)

Reactions: TommyTuba
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes