JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
anyone got a guide to this I am trying to get all the ends etc but I just can't to the Orange girl (One of the girls you can save) in time or something

GeMo8

Aug 11, 2021
anyone got a guide to this I am trying to get all the ends etc but I just can't to the Orange girl (One of the girls you can save) in time or something
I used this map found on twitter of all places... once you get the gist of it, you can do any ending you want.

Also in some torrents of this game there is a strategy map here it is
good luck.

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
I used this map found on twitter of all places... once you get the gist of it, you can do any ending you want.

Also in some torrents of this game there is a strategy map here it is
good luck.
Thank you may dude

Last edited:

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
I've seen plenty of weird things on the internet, and honestly, not a lot can really surprise me nowadays

And this...

Managed to surprise me

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

GeMo8

Aug 11, 2021
I've seen plenty of weird things on the internet, and honestly, not a lot can really surprise me nowadays

And this...

Managed to surprise me
I assume you haven't been there from the start! :p when we downloaded music but got Tia Tanaka instead >_>

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Quick question, how many times masturbating does it take to get mutation level 3? I see a scene for another mutation level but I haven't been able to get it...

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
1. Welp got all of the scenes and endings and all that annoyed that game over ones don't get recorded probably oh well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

all in all was a neat game could use some quality of life updates and some adjustments but pretty neat love the RE Feel

Reactions: JaximusJaxer123
Sep 5, 2020
god damn, what is the code for the glass cabinet in the 1f west storeroom. It's not 961 and it isn't 072

oh, the code is 455 as in ass. did the translator freestyle that one?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes