Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hi there,
Have a file of typos for Dev.
Game good but spoilt by the bad spelling.
There's also are mislabeled names when Ashley is about to blow the MC. it says relax and let me take care of you and one more line. but is labeled as the MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How about eyes wide shut for everyone in preparation 4 the opened eyes in this game?
Believe me, the mind will blossom and your immagination will help for a better gaming experience.

Justaproxy

Oct 4, 2020
oh boy, so many new scenes in the update, love the route this game is taking, can't wait for the next update

Command

Mar 24, 2018

Geist That's a pretty good game where you have posession and other things. It's pretty action oriented as well as puzzle solving in some cases.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
There's also are mislabeled names when Ashley is about to blow the MC. it says relax and let me take care of you and one more line. but is labeled as the MC.
Hi, I found that, code had the letters in uppercase instead of lower, which cause this issue. It's fixed in 0.4

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Opened Eyes v0.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
solid renders, angela has a really sexy face. the rest is not my taste at all and neither in story, nor telling, nor setting, nor curves of the girls...

WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
No news form dev on patreon since 30 june. Anyone know if dev is still working on this game or is the game abandoned ??
Dude, the dev had college exams and has $7 a month. So don't expect rapid development. If you want updates, try supporting the dev instead of whining in thread.

Reactions: FookU2

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Dude, the dev had college exams and has $7 a month. So don't expect rapid development. If you want updates, try supporting the dev instead of whining in thread.
Asking a status update from dev after 4 months is not whining and i dont remember asking for your opinion in it. All i asked was status update , that if it is still being worked on or not.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes