Jun 19, 2018
H content was okay but main gameplay loop became boring really fast. I got bored after capturing 3rd girl, only reason I powered through and finished the game was because I couldn't find a save file.

Apr 13, 2019
is it weird i would love a game like this where you play one of the heroine and through the story you get choices that will lead to defferent ends. the other girls will always be corrupted but at the end depening on the choises you made through the story and the side quests leads you to be able to free them instead of having to destroy them like wise some choices and side quests could increase certain girls evil and strength for the final battle with each.
that sounds pretty standard honestly, i'm sure you could find a few if you just sort by japanese game and magical girl on here.

Reactions: Suit

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
raw games( japanese or english) i download them at ryuugames.com
There was another site I found one time that had a crap ton of games on it that wasnt Ryuu, and now I cant find it again. It was something like otome games or utami games but when I search nothing comes up for it. If you guys can find that one, it has a really good selection as well.

Reactions: dantemendez

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
This one is a game where we played as villain group, as in fight against those girls. The group was trying to capture the girls and corrupting them to turn them into a villain. Seriously dude, if you got no idea about the story, just said so or shut up. There is no need to spreading fake info.

Most likely the site you mentioned was otomi games.
That was the one, had the spelling wrong and couldnt think of the variation on the first word. That site has a really good amount of games as well as Ryuu.

You are an officer and a gentleman.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
It's quite interesting to be honest. And considering this might be their maiden game, I have high expectations for their future

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
the game are actually pretty good, also the reviewes are extremely fraudulent for the "grindy af" statement this game took like 3 hours maximum while being lazy, you don't actually need to grind that hard if your strat are good

tip : use pipe bombs, 50 dmg is so high that you won't be out damaging it till mid-end game.
tip 2 : this game is strat base like I said so look at your option carefully, you can literally beat the final boss without her getting a single hit in.

gunsol

Aug 11, 2018
100% Save

C:\Users\USER\AppData\LocalLow\ダークネスLAB\Seikaku
The save seems to work, but the gallery doesn't completely unlock, just the 7 scenes you get from the corrosion records button. Am I missing something?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I kinda hoped for more. most corruptiion scenes were only 3 scenes long, and the way they happened was meh. I only really liked the one where they made that girls boobs bigger, The only remodling that felt like it ment anything. The others were just fucking them to they submitted (no tampering with their brain or body). the research and whoring options really didnt fit. wtf was with the research ones anyway. ? they turned into some wierd shit out of nowhere. None of the 3 research related to each other storywise anyway. She could be fully converted into your foces, then you do the whore research and shes back to resisting. I thought it could be 3 different ways to corrupt them, but its not.

Also felt like as the MC, you did nothing really. most of the corrupting and sex was done by minions and researchers. You really had no bond to the girls.
And theres no real scenes or events between the converted girls rejoicing together on the dark side. Just maybe 2 or 3 scenes of story interactions before they get captured. Then once part of the theives, its nothing.

If theres any better games that you end up corrupting/remodling the heroines into dark sexy evil soldiers. Id lke the know :)

Last edited:

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
so we play as the dark doctor who brain the technology of the villain.
the translations is readable not poetry MTL, so at least this was playable

FufuPewPew

Jun 19, 2023
looks similar to Heavenly Heroes of Antidomi
Having played both games it is indeed very similar. You do some of the same actions before progressing the story like robbing banks. Heavenly Heroes does a better job with it's presentation. Along with that it's much better at it's overall brainwashing and corruption, much slower and the characters get time to develop.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes