Emily58

Oct 21, 2019
I completed this game... MTL at it's worstest. You barely can understand some things...

Well, what i can say so far? Plot is stupidly bad, hscenes... Well, hscenes is something usual for corruption doujins. But... Personality excretion... All heroines have this kind of scene(not only from ass). I will write review some time later. But gameplay of this game, seriously simple and it's boring

Btw, i forgot to say but gallery only shows SCENES. Not CGs
worst*

annoreeSHNes

Aug 19, 2023
Game checks unlocked memories from the registry, no save file needed.

To unlock all memories copy all the lines in the spoiler to command prompt and it will add required registry keys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would have uploaded a .reg file but couldn't get it (or a .bat file) to work since the keys have Japanese characters on them and windows doesn't seem to like that. Idk if a .reg or .bat file would work if my region was set to Japanese, and don't care to test right now

Bestgo

Dec 26, 2021
If anyone wants already generated translation text, you can check the post here. If the one uploaded here is using BepInEx version, you will have to go to BepInEx>Translation>en>Text folder to drop the txt file

Also another useful post here which apparently forces the game to use official partial english. I haven't tried it so I dunno it works or not.

Reactions: flannan
Dec 29, 2022
Having played both games it is indeed very similar. You do some of the same actions before progressing the story like robbing banks. Heavenly Heroes does a better job with it's presentation. Along with that it's much better at it's overall brainwashing and corruption, much slower and the characters get time to develop.
know any other games like those?

Fighterr2

Mar 16, 2022
So does the game have android version? I mean is unity so i hope that there is a android version of it

myloveissmash

Dec 4, 2019
The save seems to work, but the gallery doesn't completely unlock, just the 7 scenes you get from the corrosion records button. Am I missing something?
since this is a unity game, we probably need to also get the registry entry for this game located in [Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ダークネスLAB\Seikaku]

Kalias

Jun 30, 2017
since this is a unity game, we probably need to also get the registry entry for this game located in [Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ダークネスLAB\Seikaku]
I can't find the folder in question. My computer says it doesn't exist

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
Looks like the site " " is down

Another site in mind ?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes