Ren'Py Operation N.O.V.E.L [Act 1 v0.75] [Homeschool Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
Well, I guess if the community wants it bad enough, a group could take the base game and mod it into what they want ala Witch Trainer Silver

dunebug35

Apr 4, 2021
Well, I guess if the community wants it bad enough, a group could take the base game and mod it into what they want ala Witch Trainer Silver
I don’t know if there’s enough interest overall. Also didn’t Witch Trainer already have a ton of content when it finally got modded?

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
I don’t know if there’s enough interest overall. Also didn’t Witch Trainer already have a ton of content when it finally got modded?
It absolutely did, UrbanxDemons might've been a better comparison. But like you said, doesn't matter if the interest isn't there.

LordViper

Mar 2, 2019
I found it strange, that after they closed the discord saying that people can get updates on their itch.io, there were no devlogs for two months, despite the fact that they used to them monthly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Grad

114Anon

Feb 8, 2023
Hey just wondering if anyone here has access to any of the versions older than 0.70. I used to have 0.65 but uninstalled it once 0.70 came out, and since then I've found an interest in looking through the files of renpy games. Normally I wouldn't care but even between versions 0.70 and 0.75 i noticed that there were cases of files being removed or replaced that were unused or otherwise changed. I'd like to take a look at what some of those older versions might have in store, but since the only download links publicly available to my knowledge are of 0.75 I'm sort of at an impass.
I've been looking for months now to see if any old sources or strange websites might have the older files but at best I've just found old 4chan thread archives from a few years ago (lots of which just seem to be disappearing but maybe i'll recheck just to see if they still exist) and link redirects straight back to the itch.io page. If anyone has links to older versions or their own old copies of versions older than 0.70 that would be greatly appreciated.

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020
Hey just wondering if anyone here has access to any of the versions older than 0.70. I used to have 0.65 but uninstalled it once 0.70 came out, and since then I've found an interest in looking through the files of renpy games. Normally I wouldn't care but even between versions 0.70 and 0.75 i noticed that there were cases of files being removed or replaced that were unused or otherwise changed. I'd like to take a look at what some of those older versions might have in store, but since the only download links publicly available to my knowledge are of 0.75 I'm sort of at an impass.
I've been looking for months now to see if any old sources or strange websites might have the older files but at best I've just found old 4chan thread archives from a few years ago (lots of which just seem to be disappearing but maybe i'll recheck just to see if they still exist) and link redirects straight back to the itch.io page. If anyone has links to older versions or their own old copies of versions older than 0.70 that would be greatly appreciated.

i have 6.5 version

Reactions: 114Anon

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
For anyone wondering if the game is dead, i can assure you it is not, the 'problem' is that the team is small and as far as i am aware there's pretty much only three people working on this game, so please be patient, the quality of this game so far has been incredible and the dev team has many things to deal with, especially in life.

Ps: i am not a dev or anything i am just a guy who has been following the game project.

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020
For anyone wondering if the game is dead, i can assure you it is not, the 'problem' is that the team is small and as far as i am aware there's pretty much only three people working on this game, so please be patient, the quality of this game so far has been incredible and the dev team has many things to deal with, especially in life.

Ps: i am not a dev or anything i am just a guy who has been following the game project.

I thought they where 5

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019

I thought the problem was the main dev getting more and more angry that people who were lured in with the promise of KND lewds were getting cucked since they started removing more references to 18+ content and banning people posting it on their discord before they shut their discord down.

Reactions: dunebug35

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
I thought the problem was the main dev getting more and more angry that people who were lured in with the promise of KND lewds were getting cucked since they started removing more references to 18+ content and banning people posting it on their discord before they shut their discord down.
I never visited their discord much when they were active, but I don't think that's the problem, the game still has a lot of +18 references, and turning off their discord really makes sense, if you read this post you'll see that it's related to the problem I talked about, their team is small, only 4 people (as far as I know), and managing a discord server is not easy especially with other projects in the work, and honestly i agree with the sentiment, I was a moderator of one.

Reactions: Xypher

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020
The only ones i am aware of are anondive who writes the novel, Soul is artist for the backgrounds and characters , Irrelevant the programmer for the game and Rodrick does the music.

ps: my dumbass put 3 instead of 4

wasn't there a guy there called jumjump or am i crazy

114Anon

Feb 8, 2023
wasn't there a guy there called jumjump or am i crazy
yeah jump used to work on the game for animated scenes, and seemed to also have been involved in their other project. Seems now that he's no longer involved in either. Must have been some private matters as the change happened without anyone saying anything in the discord when it happened before that place got shut down.

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
yeah jump used to work on the game for animated scenes, and seemed to also have been involved in their other project. Seems now that he's no longer involved in either. Must have been some private matters as the change happened without anyone saying anything in the discord when it happened before that place got shut down.
Huh wonder who's gonna make the animations now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes