5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maybe I'm seeing it wrong, but I feel like the quality of the videos has dropped since around Tifa's. Aerith's was far more choppy, and that seems to be the norm now.

Reactions: Zhagaroth

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Maybe I'm seeing it wrong, but I feel like the quality of the videos has dropped since around Tifa's. Aerith's was far more choppy, and that seems to be the norm now.
Never been a fan of opimund and the janky animations. I only support the artist in hopes that more artist will be inspired to make vids with the same durations

Reactions: voltairepop

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Anyone got a torrent or something for all this?
I second that.

#10, #19, and #28 have no file name (unless you rename it after download). At least from Mega link. Needs to be fixed so they are .mp4

One of the files in Exclusives is named wrong as well. The Opiumud - Helena - The Life of Beast.OPI needs to be removed and or renamed to Opiumud - Helena - The Life of Beast.mp4

Also, need a Mega for #16. The other two links literally take 3-5 hours. Had to google to find one that wouldn't take hours and hours.

Last edited:

Echuu123

Feb 11, 2021
Is the original video in 4K? Too large for me running out of storage place XD
Can someone repack everything into 1080P?

kdisil

Jul 21, 2020
Everybody's blender work looks like trash, ever since they "updated" from SFM the quality has dropped severly. I hate that the tifa movies loooked so bad

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote