5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
Could someone be so kind to re-code Opiumud vids please? Or atleast the newer vids that are not made with SFM? The whole collection is around 45gb , If the animation and voice acting were better , I'd be ok with the large size files , but yeah , we all know opiumud videos are not the best in those aspects , I still like the stories but I'm running out of space

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Could someone be so kind to re-code Opiumud vids please? Or atleast the newer vids that are not made with SFM? The whole collection is around 45gb , If the animation and voice acting were better , I'd be ok with the large size files , but yeah , we all know opiumud videos are not the best in those aspects , I still like the stories but I'm running out of space
It's very easy to do on your own with ffmpeg or handbrake. I suck at tech and figured out handbrake. For handbrake, I keep the same pixel resolution, but set everything else on auto, use H265, have it on constant framerate at the original framerate of the original video, and set the RF value to 22 (the lower the RF, the better the quality but the heavier the video). You can get anywhere from 1/10 to 1/2 the original weight, depending on the settings. I don't really notice much quality degradation until RF 28 tbh

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
It's very easy to do on your own with ffmpeg or handbrake. I suck at tech and figured out handbrake. For handbrake, I keep the same pixel resolution, but set everything else on auto, use H265, have it on constant framerate at the original framerate of the original video, and set the RF value to 22 (the lower the RF, the better the quality but the heavier the video). You can get anywhere from 1/10 to 1/2 the original weight, depending on the settings. I don't really notice much quality degradation until RF 28 tbh
Thanks , let see what I can do following your advice

kuchunwah

Jul 8, 2018
can you re-upload again? it is giving " The file has been shielded according to local laws, regulations and policies. "

Reactions: Nyghtflier

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
can you re-upload again? it is giving " The file has been shielded according to local laws, regulations and policies. "
It's over 200 Gb, stored on external hard drive. I'm trying to find a fileshare website that can host that much for free. I keep getting banned so I'm tired of uploading unless I can guarentee it will stay up and not get removed

kaorok

May 31, 2017
It's over 200 Gb, stored on external hard drive. I'm trying to find a fileshare website that can host that much for free. I keep getting banned so I'm tired of uploading unless I can guarentee it will stay up and not get removed
Make a torrent?

Reactions: kudostoyou
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote