Dec 5, 2019
So regarding Nyx; I know that there's a huge difference whether her dom meter is full or not, but is there a difference if it's on the middle? Like instead of being dom or sub, does it being in the middle make your relationship between equals or something?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
So regarding Nyx; I know that there's a huge difference whether her dom meter is full or not, but is there a difference if it's on the middle? Like instead of being dom or sub, does it being in the middle make your relationship between equals or something?
Nah, Nyx doesn't roll like that. I would say that the mdom version leaves your relationship as equals, though.

Reactions: CrimsonBlitz213

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
I just hope it doesn't mean Nyx Sub path will receive less attention and/or content. It's absolutely my favorite.
You have nothing to worry about. Dev despite his clear and obvious preferences delivers excellent content in every aspect.
One small thing was weirdly structured news event. Lore dump should've been put before sexs scene. That's the only thing I've found in the entire game.

Reactions: Hexprie

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
I have absolutely no desire to delve into the history of the other chicks on my ship beyond Lym, the question is about the mechanics, for the first mission I did all the activities with Lym and skipped a few days then started activities with other girls and when I finished them the mission jumped in, it was different for the second mission where after doing all the activities with Lym and some (even though I still had others to do) with those pesky chicks the main mission jumped out.
So how does it work? Is there a time (days) between missions or is getting to the destination dependent on completing the actions with the girls on ship?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I have absolutely no desire to delve into the history of the other chicks on my ship beyond Lym, the question is about the mechanics, for the first mission I did all the activities with Lym and skipped a few days then started activities with other girls and when I finished them the mission jumped in, it was different for the second mission where after doing all the activities with Lym and some (even though I still had others to do) with those pesky chicks the main mission jumped out.
So how does it work? Is there a time (days) between missions or is getting to the destination dependent on completing the actions with the girls on ship?
OO isn't the game for you. Sorry brother :giggle:

RafaBCN1990

Feb 26, 2019
Hi guys!

Anyone knows how to unlock that scene??
BTW amazing game! I've been waiting years for a big one like this to come out!

UNLOCK.PNG

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Can devs put the game file on pixeldrain or gofile?

I can't download with all the link because it tAkes 20 hour to download with those link

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes