yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OppaiOdyssey-0.4.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: cryoxxx

Lexandus

Feb 12, 2020
Looks like gallery unlocker wasn't updated for 0.4.0 (and thus unlikely to be for 0.4.1), so here's my edited version that is. Replace screens.rpy in game directory (probably back up old one first just to be safe).
does this still work with the new update .4.1a?

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
Oppai Odyssey [v0.4.1a] [PT_BR][ES]
english
game translated to PT BR and Spanish + apk

(apk)
program that uses BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.

Oppai Odyssey [v0.4.1a][PT_BR][ES]
português-br
jogo traduzido para PT BR e Espanhol + apk

(apk)
programa que usa BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.
tenho mais traduções no meu serve do discord

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Everyone giving reasonable arguments about the last update, how it ended and the sex scenes. And then is me...

Still trying to figure out when i was so horny that i let the MC became a slave to Nyx puppet-master tricks just for her currently only vaginal sex scene when the price was Mc's freedom (assuming the crest collar make him unable to disobey any of Nyx commands)
That's why i like both routes in this game:
In the FemNyx one: the MC it felt sometimes spinless as fck and you doubt between if Nyx really started to like him or He's just a tool for Her goals but She has good scenes and if Nyx words aren't a honey trap, she's really care for him wellbeing.
In the SubNyx: MC is sometimes a prick and "You don't have power here Nyx the Grey!" Lotr moments, but Nyx seems to show how Insecure and cute She's when she can't remain in her comfort zone using Crests to keep control of the situation.
Or maybe i'm just fighiting windmills because has being a while since i played the game and is just simple kink xD

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
If girls are mine to do as I please, I don't see a problem ordering them to fuck another person.
Do tell me about your double standard :)

S1nsational > Exactly about your comment, and my own tastes.
More persons -> more ahegao from our lover.
But that's just me and my weird brain, twenty years of hentai can create strange chemistry.
if you like watching your girl(s) get railed by some other guy then go for it! personally i did really bad in grade school and got really bad grades in sharing! never learned how to do that! i dont care if the other dude is my brother from another mother... i wont share!
however, since you like sharing i can come over and bang your girls for you if you want!
P.S. Alex is a little bitch! he deserves to rot on that desert planet!

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
if he does that in the update i havent got there yet, but from where i left off before the update he was a backstabbing little punk! tiger bro was best bro!
You must be getting your names mixed up, then. Vann is tiger bro. (y)

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.4.2 Devlog 1 free for everyone to read: or

Hey everyone! With the completion of 0.4.1 I took a much needed vacation, (to play Baldur's Gate 3 with my wife!) but I have gotten back to work. I hope you all enjoyed the last update and that it adequately quenched your thirst for more OO! I thank you all for the support this past month!

IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED 0.4.1 STOP READING HERE. SPOILERS ARE NEXT

With the crazy events that unfolded, many questioned need to be answered in the next part of the story! One question that I've heard a lot deserves to be answered first here: if you are on their respected routes and you invited them to the Agni, Zara and An will be there waiting. Kommodoor Miu picked them up, and their introduction will be one of the first events of next update!
  • Outline complete
  • 8 new renders
  • lots of writing
  • 1 new event complete
  • 2 new outfits
  • 1 new environment
I'm still tackling some intense story points, but it feels great to be back on the Agni! I have been using most of my work time writing with little bits of art to break up the monotony. I am about 80% done with the first lewd scene. It's pretty beefy and lots of fun.

What's next? Continue writing. I have a lot planned including a satisfying end to the update, but the time needed to get there is still uncertain. I hope to gain a grasp on the timescale soon so I can better plan my time.

As always, thank you for the support!

Falbala123

Oct 16, 2018
I will never understand you cucks *shrug*
You should start by understanding what "cuck" means lol.

Then for you and CptValor, it's only a game and a sexual fantasy. If you can't distinguish between it and reality, well, not my problem :WeSmart:

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
You must be getting your names mixed up, then. Vann is tiger bro. (y)
if thats the case, i might be! i thought Vann was the red headed kid who was a little punk and the only other male on the ship at the start of the game! perhaps i mixed up the names but ive been referring to him in all my comments thinking his name was Vann! sorry bout that confusion guys!

p.s. still dont wanna share with tiger bro either! lol

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
You should start by understanding what "cuck" means lol.

Then for you and CptValor, it's only a game and a sexual fantasy. If you can't distinguish between it and reality, well, not my problem :WeSmart:
since im being called out personally! i realize its a game but its called "immersion"! a concept that good games (likes their counterpart books and TV) can bring those who become invested in the story and can see themselves as the MC! thats often why these titles have a faceless protagonist and are viewed from the point of view of the protagonist! this is an aspect that the developer uses to create a sense of "being there" and it makes the player feel like theyre in the shoes of the MC so you become attached to characters and even feel like theyre "your" girls or "your" best friend!

im gonna drop some more big vocabulary words on ya so follow along... its called escapism! sure we can establish between it and reality becase when we're in reality we have to deal with people who dont understand that games and "adult games" especially are all about fantasy! theres so many games out there where you can do stuff you could never do in real life for the simple fact that it would land you in jail or cause some other consequence that isnt there in a game because its a "fantasy"!

i never said anything against the way you play your game! if you wanna get cucked... if you want to do odd things with who knows what... i dont care! i simply stated that "i dont like to share" and thats my preference! im not knockin your preference! i like one thing and you like another... thats it! all stop! theres nothing else to it! we dont have to go around being the kink police to make sure everyone has the same kinks! no bro! that would be boring as fuck and we would all be some damn robots runnin around the world with our thumbs up our ass! anyway... this is of course my opinion and until we are living in the time of regulated thought and it being made criminal to speak your mind, im gonna put mine out there! you can take it or leave it!

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hey Cryoxx. I just wanted to say that I think the story and writing has been great these last couple of updates. It was always good, but I really enjoyed the world-building and exposure to other cultures once the crew arrived at the space station. Great job keeping several layers of mystery going to keep the interest of the fans.

It's hard to pick a favorite character, but I certainly hope Dr. Clermont comes back soon.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Threesomes Poll: Noel Edition for all patrons: or

Who on the Agni do you want to bring into the bedroom with her the most?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game is interesting, at first I liked this game very much, because of Lym and Zara (dragon mommy). But the more I play the more I notice that mc has completely forgotten that Lym is his partner.. and best friend. The MC hides everything from her, dont spend much time with her, tells her nothing. It irritates me a lot.
+ since we had our first sex with her, we have almost no sex scenes with her. She prefers to masturbate alone (+ playing with her toys) instead of going to mc. And the MC prefers to stick to annoying Nyx all the time. (of course.. she's a little better when we dominate her)

Too little Zara. She is one of the best Li in the game and we have so little content with her.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes