Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Okay I've read a bit the past few pages and I'm convinced the dev is just gaslighting at this point.

Dominating Nyx is one of the most well-written, well-crafted, and overall enjoyable experiences I've discovered on this god-forsaken, degenerate hellhole of a site.

Despite your obvious gaslighting to lure gullible fools into the wrong route with her, I have to give you props on the masterful scenario-building, ball busting, tension releasing writing you've created in those scenes cryoxxx

The only critique in this regard is your writing of this domming of Nyx path is so good, it almost becomes easy to forget all the other wonderful girls in MC's crew. Almost. All of which are fantastically written themselves of course.

I can only assume you're attempting to deliberately mislead people in an attempt to hide the best route the game has to offer like it's some sort of easter egg.

If so, your secret's safe with me. Just give me the word and I'll delete this whole post and actively divert people away from it too.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oppai Odyssey [v0.4.1] [Cryoxxx]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Oppai Odyssey [v0.4.1] [Cryoxxx] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.4.0 -> v0.4.1
[223 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.4.0 -> v0.4.1 [218 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes