Thanks.tnx

Mar 27, 2019
Honestly this game is a kinetic novel.
The choices don't really change much. I think the illusion of choice is probably annoying the peeps with Lym.

Claiy

Feb 26, 2018
Honestly this game is a kinetic novel.
The choices don't really change much. I think the illusion of choice is probably annoying the peeps with Lym.
Yeah ppl need to realize it's a kinetic novel as it's core, you're witnessing cap story not supposed to build your own despite minor choices.

As for Lym, him shafting her from 2nd in command based on what we now know of the USF and her overall personality (0 Experience of decision making and knowledge of space beyond USF) is the best decision he made all game, and putting things under the rug hoping it would not explode in his face rather than being more smooth about it is rather relatable.

Frustrating when were used to game where we can have our way all the time and avoid frustration at every corner sure.

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Hey im new to the game and was just wondering if you can have an join the crew as a friend route? or do you have to do romance route? would not mind him joining as long as sexual stuff is avoidable or limited to him and the other girls.

Reactions: Cherubin25

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey im new to the game and was just wondering if you can have an join the crew as a friend route? or do you have to do romance route? would not mind him joining as long as sexual stuff is avoidable or limited to him and the other girls.
Not currently, but it's something I have planned when I can spend more time with him and add some more choices to his introduction.

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Not currently, but it's something I have planned when I can spend more time with him and add some more choices to his introduction.
ok thanks for the reply. i would be fine letting him join with the current massage intro as long as i am not forced into more sexual stuff once on the ship and can just pick friendly options.

bluntedkk

Oct 1, 2021
just finished my first playthrough and i feel that the dialogue with the characters after sex scenes should be extended to develop intimacy. whenever cap and whatever crew member finishes a scene and they part ways after a few minutes or just absolute silence, it feels like borderline prostitution, both parties just had to mutually let some stress off and their sex acts have no effect on the relationship. hope to see improvements so that story wise cap's relationship developments with the crew flow more smoothly and build up tension.

the plot gets more enjoyable over time for being a kinetic novel but it's disheartening to see that some of the dialogue options have no profound effect on the story over the long run. would love to see more plot variations like choosing how to wake up nyx.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes