michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just managed to finish the whole thing like it was intended

Still stand by my point that the new doc looks aint that amazing compared to what we had

And the tiger guy is a cool bro but again his looks are a bit weird and doesnt fit with the other characters looks

Looks aside i can see the toger companion being a decent brother to the mc

But the new doc i aint really interested in :ROFLMAO: bring back the big tiddies doc :sneaky:

Also i choose to atack the red hair commander lady and become a outlaw

But if u choose not to atack her are there any significant changes ? like other crew members ? and some story changes ?

And will Nyx be jailed if we side with the red hair commander ?

Last edited:

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Also i choose to atack the red hair commander lady and become a outlaw

But if u choose not to atack her are there any significant changes ? like other crew members ? and some story changes ?

And will Nyx be jailed if we side with the red hair commander ?
Some of these can be answered by reloading a save and picking different options.
Others, you'll have to wait until Cryoxx weaves them into the story or spoils us beforehand, the latter being unlikely.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dang i replayed the game just to make a different choice and this join the red hair commander lady

And it was all for nothing ... Bit of a shame caus could have become pretty worthwhile

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

Marsda_5th

Jun 14, 2020
First time playing this game and I really like it
Question tho is there a reason why theres no save file on android i want to copy my saves?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
First time playing this game and I really like it
Question tho is there a reason why theres no save file on android i want to copy my saves?
It is in your documents folder. It does not get removed when updating

frid

Apr 25, 2017
are there like.. any sound effect in the sex scenes? or is it only the music in the background?

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
I hate how the protagonist became a lovestruck, bumbling idiot for the dragon chick even though he only met her like 2 times.

After experiencing combat, life and death situations as well as having his allies die in front of him, should've given him a more tempered and cynical personality imo, at least based on the choices i made.

Sure, dragon chick is preggers with protagonist kid, i still think being a lovestuck, bumbling fool should be optional.

it caused this VN to go from a 8/10 to a 3/10. Anyone knows if the dev plans on fixing it?

• Haha
Reactions: JKRollin'

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I hate how the protagonist became a lovestruck, bumbling idiot for the dragon chick even though he only met her like 2 times.

After experiencing combat, life and death situations as well as having his allies die in front of him, should've given him a more tempered and cynical personality imo, at least based on the choices i made.

Sure, dragon chick is preggers with protagonist kid, i still think being a lovestuck, bumbling fool should be optional.

it caused this VN to go from a 8/10 to a 3/10. Anyone knows if the dev plans on fixing it?
It is on the docket to change up/expand the Zara interactions but it will be once the game is complete. IMO its kinda unfair to drop it such lengths because one small feature in a long story, but you do you.

larrylong4648

Apr 8, 2024
View attachment 1513653

Overview:
You are the captain of the USF starship Agni. Tasked with the mission of exploring uncharted planets in hopes of finding colonization targets, you will have the opportunity to experience the unique races and environments of the universe. Build friendship and share intimacy with your ragtag crew, as you traverse the mysteries of the universe and the nefarious plots of the USF. Oppai Odyssey features completely animated scenes and sexy situations.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-30
Release Date: 2024-03-30
Developer: Cryoxxx - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3C
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Animation Previews:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: IMAGE GALLERY GUIDE -
ITALIAN TRANSLATION* - Gallery Unlocker*

*The unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk..

View attachment 835396 View attachment 1858747 View attachment 1513655 View attachment 1151398 View attachment 1513660 View attachment 835394 View attachment 1513662 View attachment 1513664 View attachment 835392 View attachment 1513675 View attachment 835398 View attachment 1151401 View attachment 1513673 View attachment 1513676 View attachment 1858742
Might check it out

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Dang i replayed the game just to make a different choice and this join the red hair commander lady

And it was all for nothing ... Bit of a shame caus could have become pretty worthwhile
You went after that redhead pussy. YOU NEVER CHASE IT.

Besides, are you cheating on your DiKs jacket bro? ;)

Long time no see.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
I like the new doctor? The pale robotic look sort of works, just like it does in project passion.
The dragon lady does not appeal to me, I skip through those sections quickly. The problem is her size. It would have been 100% fine if one of the smaller dragons had been the queen.
An and Vann seem like they are just new fetishes, which is disappointing. Its bad enough when established characters aren't grown much, its worse when they are replaced with something you're not interested in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cryoxxx

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
So, I'm probably just half-way through or something similar to that but I swear that no VN character has had a fucking death grip on my lust like Nyx has. Both routes are great but the dom route is absolutely something else.

Goddamnit dev, this BETTER not awaken something in me.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
So, I'm probably just half-way through or something similar to that but I swear that no VN character has had a fucking death grip on my lust like Nyx has. Both routes are great but the dom route is absolutely something else.

Goddamnit dev, this BETTER not awaken something in me.
If you're having these thoughts it's already too late, man.

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
If you're having these thoughts it's already too late, man.
Goddamnit man. :mad:

EDIT- having played through all the available content, I'll say that this game is probably in my top 5 thus far.
Characters are diverse and interesting, a lot of different choices on how to interact with them, the story is pretty interesting as I'm a huge fan of space drama in general. Aliens are suitably humanoid as it's sometimes hard to imagine sexy times with a sentient cephalopod piloting an EVA suit. The writing just in general is pretty fantastic.

Nyx is also just *chef's kiss* and now I've apparently got a thing for An aswell. I blame you dev.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 140 Votes