Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
It wasn't all about her tbh.. I'm just tired I guess.. I say something, I get no likes.. Another says it and gets 599 likes.. I'm just tired of it..
Here I meant a harmless good comment, and it felt like I was just in the way, when I was also praising her.
I will stop talking here as well.. I mean a comment here or there but.. in general.. No..
It just feels pointless when people don't listen anyway. That same listening ability when I praised her. I could just shut up and she can listen to someone else praise her, that makes her care enough to give a thumbs up. As it's not me..
Again it 's not just here.. I'm just bloody tired..
I understand you're feeling unheard and underappreciated, but I think you're great. If you're tired and need a break, there's no shame in stepping back for a while to reevaluate how you're approaching things and how you're letting them affect you. Going on a hike or a walk around the park is a great way to clear your head and start to reset. :)

About that specific conversation, Cryo's a great guy and a very engaging developer, but he probably can't always take the time to react and give full replies or we'd never get any updates out of him. And I'm sure you agree, the more he works the sooner we get some awesome Nyx scenes.;)

More generally, I think you should try putting less of your attention toward the reactions you get online. It's better to feel your self-worth personally and intrinsically than to rely on others' reactions and comments for validation. Sometimes in the online chatter, things can get overlooked, but don't let that discourage you. You should always be proud of yourself and remember that you have valuable insights and views.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
I don't know if this has been addressed before but why aren't the teacher scenes on the gallery? or the optional scene with the woman & Alien? sorry if this has been answered before, the search bar as proven obsolete this time.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I don't know if this has been addressed before but why aren't the teacher scenes on the gallery? or the optional scene with the woman & Alien? sorry if this has been answered before, the search bar as proven obsolete this time.
I feel like the length of the other two Ms. Saeko "scenes" don't warrant a gallery entry. As for the GNN scene, I have plans for the GNN section of the captains log to encompass that scene...when I eventually get around to working on the UI for it!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OppaiOdyssey-0.4.3C
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: torresm

Jason177877

Feb 27, 2019
Is pip content going to be tied to having her link with Nyx? I don't want to go on the path that leaves her out somehow. I am kind of confused where that choice puts the characters, especially when Nyx has two paths already. My gut instinct is that linking is more for the "control" path and not is more the "submit" path, but I have no clue where that'd put Pip if I am looking for the maledom path.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is pip content going to be tied to having her link with Nyx? I don't want to go on the path that leaves her out somehow. I am kind of confused where that choice puts the characters, especially when Nyx has two paths already. My gut instinct is that linking is more for the "control" path and not is more the "submit" path, but I have no clue where that'd put Pip if I am looking for the maledom path.
You are thinking about the choice the wrong way. Instead of thinking about control and submit with Nyx, think of it as do you want Pip linked with Nyx? Do you want to leave Nyx powerless? What will happen to Nyx if you don't give her Pip? What will happen to Pip if you do?
I have thought about all those questions and plan to answer them in a fulfilling way.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
]Oppai Odyssey [v0.4.3C] [Cryoxxx] - Update only - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,11 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,13 GB]
- - -

------------------------------
Oppai Odyssey [v0.4.3C] [Cryoxxx] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.4.2A -> v0.4.3C [164 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.4.4 Devlog 1 free for all to read: or

Nor_PoPo_Nyx2.png

Hey all! Hope you all enjoyed the update. I've been working on the next one already! I took a little break here and there this month, but I am starting back full time for April.
  • 16 new renders
  • 1 new character
  • 1 new outfit
  • Outline Built
  • 1 new character brought to life
  • Several important props crafted
  • A multitude of scenes written
This month's workload was mostly devoted to pre-production, with most of my time spent writing and organizing events. A lot of assets had to be created while I was writing, so that took up the rest of my time. There are two big events that will make up most of the update, and the writing for them has been finished.

Those two events are going to push my artistic skills to the test with several complicated renders and animations. The challenge really gets me excited, and I can't wait to start working on them. The month of April will be devoted to bringing them to life.

That's all for this devlog. Until next time, and as always, thank you for the support!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So im a bit confused... Havent played a update or two

Does Dr. Clermont come back the one who made the purple sex drug ? caus she was amazing ... Why she suddenly got booted ?

Or are we suddenly stuck with a bald alien female doc now and a male weird ass tiger on board ?

The characters we had were amazing ... both these two new ones are not even on the same level

Hope we can keep that weird ass tiger away from our female companions

Caus that would be taken a big step backwards

Just blows my mind why someone would get rid of Clermont and replace it with two characters not even that hot :cautious:

And i played it from the start again with a new game

seems the story got reworked a bit at certain points

But i didnt get the scene that dr clemont got off the ship ? or even how the new members came aboard so what happend there

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
But i didnt get the scene that dr clemont got off the ship ? or even how the new members came aboard so what happend there
Looks like you're maybe are playing a bugged version. You can download 0.4.3C or if you are on PC/Mac you can just replace this file.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Looks like you're maybe are playing a bugged version. You can download 0.4.3C or if you are on PC/Mac you can just replace this file.
I actually downloaded the 0.4.3 c version and did the new game

But will try another new game and put in the replaced file that u shown

And yes im on pc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cryoxxx

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Did you get the scene with Dr. C and Cap visiting the Yakuza?

Nope didnt get that either

Its weird caus i did a new game

And got the reworked stuff from the first planet mission so that made sense

I got the scene were dr C had to do alot of paperwork in the board room

And the ship and the crew are on the way to go to the station were that red headed woman commander is at

But then during the travel time there all the sudden the tiger man shows up and the alien doc shows up and dr C is missing

And then not long after that it says end of the current version

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I got the scene were dr C had to do alot of paperwork in the board room
Ah. I think I found the bug you're encountering. A very odd chain events is triggering it. Overwrite this file again and reload a save before that Dr. C event and try again.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ah. I think I found the bug you're encountering. A very odd chain events is triggering it. Overwrite this file again and reload a save before that Dr. C event and try again.
Thanks ill try that...... Well it worked now i got the whole thing when i added the file .... thanks now things make more sense

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
Wait, i never got that yakuza thing either and havent seen doc in a while, so my save is probably fucked aswell. Is there a specific moment where i should load a save?

edit: ok, i got the scenes now but it doesnt affect anything later right?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 140 Votes