Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Pretty cool story going on but why are we breeding the biggest least attractive female in the game. You breed her as a favor(sweet I made a ugly ass prince, maybe princess). I did have sex with all those other aliens, is there going to be a Civil war? Can I pick a side. SheHulk isn't getting my vote.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Pretty cool story going on but why are we breeding the biggest least attractive female in the game. You breed her as a favor(sweet I made a ugly ass prince, maybe princess). I did have sex with all those other aliens, is there going to be a Civil war? Can I pick a side. SheHulk isn't getting my vote.
Fortunately, she doesn't need your vote.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Zara the less attractive?
5703-cuchillo.png

Reactions: thiave

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Nyx is always the center of every update. That's just how she is.
If you mean lewd scenes, I currently have only one scene planned for next update and it doesn't include her. I am still in the planning stage so that may change as I add more content.
Also I was praising you, I will just not do that anymore.. sorry

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
opinions ... and while I'm not a fan of muscular / big / dominating women she feels different and would definitely get my vote there, I guess she just feels very feminine to me eventhough she's a big alien woman. beautiful face and all around on top of that (imo)

Reactions: thiave

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Also I was praising you, I will just not do that anymore.. sorry
It doesn't look like Cryo was being rude or harsh with you. It looks like he answered your question directly and clearly. Did something about his reply bother you?
Or was it the fact that we still can't knock-up either the elven space witch or the younger Toyotomi? That honestly grinds my gears. Putting buns in both ovens should settle down their rivalry, I'd expect.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Never have I seen such an inferior take. As a monster/alien girl lover I will remember this transgression.

RedYosh1

Feb 17, 2018
When i started one of Pip's events(When she's still imprisoned), a grey alien and a tiger guy appeared on the map, i had never seen then before this, so... I think i found a sequence break?

Here's the save, just click on Pip's event and they should appear.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
So conversation choices like these when explaining why Nyx was given second command have no impact what so ever on anything? Then why are they even there?

"This is what's best for the mission."
"I'm not doing this to hurt you."
"Trust me, Lym."
To give a bit of personality to the MC.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Why does the MC look like emaciated midget? He's as short as the women, has slimmer shoulders and is thinner to boot. Only his hips seem wide. In one scene one of the LIs talks about how big and strong his hands are, but when his hands are shown, they're anything but (thin hand the size of an average womans hand is not "big and strong"). If he's going to look like that, I'd rather not see him at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Why does the MC look like emaciated midget? He's as short as the women, has slimmer shoulders and is thinner to boot. Only his hips seem wide. In one scene one of the LIs talks about how big and strong his hands are, but when his hands are shown, they're anything but (thin hand the size of an average womans hand is not "big and strong"). If he's going to look like that, I'd rather not see him at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're quite pleasant today

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
@cryoxxx

Hi, I havent had the luxury of late to play much of this for a while so am slightly confused about my game saves...

Could you posssibly take a look and see where I might be going wrong, as there doesnt seem to be much I can do ?

Thanks
There is quite a few events here. IDK what you aren't seeing.
-shrug-
1711770012395.png

Reactions: IXL
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes