John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Hey Cryo, thank you for another update! You're the best as always!
You are even more best when you release Nyx content! Can we expect some Nyx next update? ;)

Reactions: Sr.Joe

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey Cryo, thank you for another update! You're the best as always!
You are even more best when you release Nyx content! Can we expect some Nyx next update? ;)
Nyx is always the center of every update. That's just how she is.
If you mean lewd scenes, I currently have only one scene planned for next update and it doesn't include her. I am still in the planning stage so that may change as I add more content.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I don't have a problem with your game, obviously as the dev you can do whatever you want, it is your game after all. I just felt like I was baited and so I am disappointed. All I am saying is that when the game starts off with 2 sex scenes in a row being completely optional followed by a quote that says: ''Choices will still be available and optional scenes will remain optional'' seeing as how ALL the sex scene choices up to that point were optional it made a strong impression that the pattern will continue. Sex scenes becoming mandatory came out of the blue for me and as an unpleasant surprise. Maybe there could be a better way to communicate these things to the player before they get invested in the story, so that other players who are like me and do care about these things won't be disappointed, as obviously I have spent quite a bit of time reading and getting invested before I realized that this game is not for me. Otherwise good luck!

Edit:

Oh and:

Exclamation mark does not appear until I complete all mandatory sex scenes around the ship with all characters.
good point.gif

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Waaait, I just realised: there is no "family too friendly" patch... and it is still on Ptrn (oohh how I hate that hypocrite platform).
HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?

Apr 29, 2021
Liking the recent release cryoxxx , the plot is becoming even more interesting with MC more aware of the real truth now.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Feb 21, 2023
cryoxxx
I encountered a small and easily circumvented bug with naming saves, where most of the menu options on the left stop working. Just in case you did not yet know about it I wrote down what I know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the update, the game sure has become quite the adventure to follow =)

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
kinda want to go into a cryo chamber and wake up when this game is finished because its too good to be drip fed content like this :cry:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Compressed unofficial Android port of Oppai Odyssey v0.4.3 public with randomname42 gallery unlock.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to v0.4.3

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes