TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Well hey, that's your opinion, and I certainly won't argue with it. Everybody is entitled. This happens to be my favorite update of OO, and many folks on Discord have expressed the same. It's the tough part about being a dev, you can't please everybody.

Reactions: wiseold6996

sevengs

Oct 20, 2020
Maybe the Nyx Mindmeld femdom is being interpreted as such? (Which to add positivity is one of the hottest scenes I've seen).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cryoxxx

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Well hey, that's your opinion, and I certainly won't argue with it. Everybody is entitled. This happens to be my favorite update of OO, and many folks on Discord have expressed the same. It's the tough part about being a dev, you can't please everybody.
People with dissenting opinions are less likely to speak up when they're surrounded by the faithful.
I don't imagine I'm the only one left bamboozled by M.C.s heel-turn into rapey creeper territory.
But I don't imagine my opinion counts as much as the Patrons either, so I'll shut up now I've said my piece.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
People with dissenting opinions are less likely to speak up when they're surrounded by the faithful.
I don't imagine I'm the only one left bamboozled by M.C.s heel-turn into rapey creeper territory.
But I don't imagine my opinion counts as much as the Patrons either, so I'll shut up now I've said my piece.
Thanks for stating your opinion! I appreciate and note all feedback! :love:

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Thanks for stating your opinion! I appreciate and note all feedback! :love:
Don't get me wrong, man. I've been loving your game, you did some great work so far. One of my favourites until this update. Noel and the Doc are just fucking awesome.
I'm just disappointed but thats only cause you made me give a shit about your game, it's still staying on my hard drive.

If you're actually listening, one suggestion, have the M.C. do something badass to justify all the girls interest, so far he's just been Mr Bean in space. Unless the implication is that they're all over him cause he's the only dick on the dancefloor.

Last edited:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Im sorry, in my language, urination qualifies as scat. If in english it means specifically feces, then my bad. Already edited the comment to avoid confusion
In case you're interested... urination comes from urine which is pee. Defecation is the related word for poo, but there's no noun equivalent like urine. Defecate is a word, but it's a verb. Because English is a ridiculous language. :ROFLMAO:

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
In case you're interested... urination comes from urine which is pee. Defecation is the related word for poo, but there's no noun equivalent like urine. Defecate is a word, but it's a verb. Because English is a ridiculous language. :ROFLMAO:
There is a noun, it's feces (Latin for Shit).
Scat however is the Greek for Shit.
Classical studies finally came in useful!

Reactions: baloneysammich

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
There is a noun, it's feces (Latin for Shit).
Scat however is the Greek for Shit.
Classical studies finally came in useful!
Right, I'm saying that unlike urination where we have the morphologically similar noun urine, there is no noun that is morphologically similar to defecation:

Urine/urinate/urination
???/defecate/defecation

I have a passing interest in linguistics so I can't help but notice things like this.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
No pudding is rough. But for those curious, while the Solar Alliance abides by the Geneva convention, and has statutes in place for proper interrogation of prisoners, events that occur outside the jurisdiction of USF space, where the Agni is currently located...and are performed by a mercenary contractor with no ties to the Solar Alliance or USF military, such as Nyx...while they may be immoral...are not technically in contravention of USF doctrine

Think of black site rendition or maritime law.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
No pudding is rough. But for those curious, while the Solar Alliance abides by the Geneva convention, and has statutes in place for proper interrogation of prisoners, events that occur outside the jurisdiction of USF space, where the Agni is currently located...and are performed by a mercenary contractor with no ties to the Solar Alliance or USF military, such as Nyx...while they may be immoral...are not technically in contravention of USF doctrine

Oh, Magoo. You've done it again.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL
Dec 27, 2020

Then it's good? Everything is allowed? Again, Nyx can do what they want and nobody cares.
Sorry Mangoo, but this is stupid. This scene needed a different conclusion in my Opinion.
For me, Nyx is a bad Character who should be in a prison cell as well by now.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes