Dec 27, 2020
People crying about Nyx scene forgot how she was introduced and no just because she submitted to the captain does not mean she will change her behavior towards other people.
She should be there in the First place, and no, I haven't forgotten what she did.
It is the only Character makes no sense to be there. If she is the antagonist, maybe. But she doesn't belong onto this vessel. Because she is what she is, a criminal. She is surviving this story only, because she has a lot of plot Armor.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Then it's good? Everything is allowed? Again, Nyx can do what they want and nobody cares.
Sorry Mangoo, but this is stupid. This scene needed a different conclusion in my Opinion.
For me, Nyx is a bad Character who should be in a prison cell as well by now.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but you not liking something is not the same as it being 'stupid.' Many people hated the Red Wedding in Game of Thrones, but all eventually acknowledged that it was an important piece of the story. You may prefer to play a more typical 'hero' or 'good guy' in your games...and I understand that, it's just not the story being told. That doesn't make it 'stupid' it's just not what you prefer.

Dec 27, 2020
Please don't take this the wrong way, but you not liking something is not the same as it being 'stupid.' Many people hated the Red Wedding in Game of Thrones, but all eventually acknowledged that it was an important piece of the story. You may prefer to play a more typical 'hero' or 'good guy' in your games...and I understand that, it's just not the story being told. That doesn't make it 'stupid' it's just not what you prefer.
No, this scene isn't stupid. But your comment I replied too.

No pudding is rough. But for those curious, while the Solar Alliance abides by the Geneva convention, and has statutes in place for proper interrogation of prisoners, events that occur outside the jurisdiction of USF space, where the Agni is currently located...and are performed by a mercenary contractor with no ties to the Solar Alliance or USF military, such as Nyx...while they may be immoral...are not technically in contravention of USF doctrine

Think of black site rendition or maritime law.
I knew it was meant as fun. So don't take it the wrong way. But that would mean that on every vessel out in the ocean (3 miles zone), Rape would be allowed by mercenaries because they doesn't belong to a nation.

And technical don't interfere with the military doctrine of the nation.

I knew this ship is full of perverts, but this harms the Story. My Opinion, The Red wedding, had consequences. This scene has not.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
She should be there in the First place, and no, I haven't forgotten what she did.
It is the only Character makes no sense to be there. If she is the antagonist, maybe. But she doesn't belong onto this vessel. Because she is what she is, a criminal. She is surviving this story only, because she has a lot of plot Armor.
She is too valuable as an ally to be in the prison. Can we even put her there? She is the strongest person in the ship

Reactions: lunar517

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It has been weighing on me for a long time about if I should keep that content in the game but either way, it is gone now. Group sex and Rape tags are removed and Rape will not being making a comeback. Group Sex will be limited to 1 male(mc) for the rest of the game.

I really hope you all understand continue to play my game. Thanks

Lie.png

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
wait so Nyx lewd scene that mention in changelog is interogate with Pip?
Yes the lewd scene is during the interrogation

To see it click the option let Nyx continue, if isn't your fetish/taste click the other option and you won't see it

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Franka

May 5, 2018
Just want to chime in and put in my vote for no more raping prisoners, pissing on semi conscious girls or sexually degrading and abusing cute girls without at the very least touching base with them.

This game sure took a sudden misogynistic turn with this update, which I'm sure pleases some people, but not me.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey guys! I've mostly been silent about this public release and just listening to the discussion. I love that so many of you are so passionate about my product!
I'm also not afraid to admit where I stumbled along the way. I stand by my choices of the Pip and Noel scenes. I find them hot, and they fit where I want to go. But your concerns and complaints about where the Sybil event went are justified. I wanted to move her character along since it was her first scene, and my dick got carried away while writing. I'm currently making some amends to the "romance" path that will replace a lot of the gross dirty talk with a more romantic tone.
Thanks again for all of the constructive criticism!

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys! I've mostly been silent about this public release and just listening to the discussion. I love that so many of you are so passionate about my product!
I'm also not afraid to admit where I stumbled along the way. I stand by my choices of the Pip and Noel scenes. I find them hot, and they fit where I want to go. But your concerns and complaints about where the Sybil event went are justified. I wanted to move her character along since it was her first scene, and my dick got carried away while writing. I'm currently making some amends to the "romance" path that will replace a lot of the gross dirty talk with a more romantic tone.
Thanks again for all of the constructive criticism!

I have no problem with Pip scenes and Noel. you have option for player to choose and not force them to. and Sybil well I love it but all choice lead to the same result a bit sad for that I expect different out come like Nyx scene that have difference between romance or dom. BTW bully her a bit is also good I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: cryoxxx
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes