Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
im not sure why people are surprised with this update.
theres tentacle rape yes but you can skip it entirely by not allowing nyx controll during pips questioning if you want.
you can act like a sex craving fanatic or a caring boyfriend/lover with noel and sybil depending on how you feel.
pretty much every hardcore fetish scene is fully optional so if you dont like any of it then just dont choose those options.

also its not like the mc is a moraly upstanding citizen to begin with.
the first scene withint the first 5 minutes of the game is sex with the teacher which goes against the academy´s rules.
doc clermont seduces the mc pretty much all the time and experiments with questionable drugs which goes against all ethnic regulations of medical proffesionals.
the mc fucks every girl he comes across despite claiming to be in love with his childhood friend lym.

so as far as morals go the mc, his crew and even his superiors have close to zero and nothing that happens in the story should surprise anybody.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
im not sure why people are surprised with this update.
theres tentacle rape yes but you can skip it entirely by not allowing nyx controll during pips questioning if you want.
you can act like a sex craving fanatic or a caring boyfriend/lover with noel and sybil depending on how you feel.
pretty much every hardcore fetish scene is fully optional so if you dont like any of it then just dont choose those options.

also its not like the mc is a moraly upstanding citizen to begin with.
the first scene withint the first 5 minutes of the game is sex with the teacher which goes against the academy´s rules.
doc clermont seduces the mc pretty much all the time and experiments with questionable drugs which goes against all ethnic regulations of medical proffesionals.
the mc fucks every girl he comes across despite claiming to be in love with his childhood friend lym.

so as far as morals go the mc, his crew and even his superiors have close to zero and nothing that happens in the story should surprise anybody.
somebody actually read the story. Bless you sir.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hey guys! I've mostly been silent about this public release and just listening to the discussion. I love that so many of you are so passionate about my product!
I'm also not afraid to admit where I stumbled along the way. I stand by my choices of the Pip and Noel scenes. I find them hot, and they fit where I want to go. But your concerns and complaints about where the Sybil event went are justified. I wanted to move her character along since it was her first scene, and my dick got carried away while writing. I'm currently making some amends to the "romance" path that will replace a lot of the gross dirty talk with a more romantic tone.
Thanks again for all of the constructive criticism!
Yes, this update was a quote a large departure from what the game has been so far, at least as a player. I guess, the fairly vanilla harem game, with aliens, that we have all been playing is taking a much darker turn as the caring MC we have all gotten to know, seems to have suddenly flipped a switch in his personality and turned into a sadist, as far as sex is concerned. It is quite jarring as a player. As the dev, cryoxxx, this may have been what you were planning all along.

I think the Noel scene was fine. I didn't really have an issue with most of it, while she was awake at least, she seemed to enjoy it. Although pissing on her unconscious body is certainly out of character, and more evidence that the MC has changed dramatically from one day to the next, Perhaps he caught an alien virus on the ship, that is slowly taking over his mind. That is the only explanation that makes sense to me, as a player.

On the other hand, the forced tentacle rape of Pip, your prisoner, went too way too far in my opinion, yes it is a choice, but it is still in the game. That means that you as the the dev, supports this and wants it in your game. Sexual abuse of a prisoner by Nyx seems way outside what the previously honorable MC would accept, but, you, cryoxxx, say that you stand by your choices, so not much else needs to be said as a player. We either play your game or don't.

The Sybil scene was way to fast too be enjoyable, plus it veers much too close to non-consent. Sybil barely acknowledges her interest in the MC or going further than kissing and maybe a little touching, and then the MC goes all the way to a pretty overpowered sex scene. I get that you got carried away as the dev, but her arc would be much more appealing as a player if you slow way down and ensure that she wants to go further before the MC just powers through. She really didn't give her consent to most of it, so the MC using her drunkenness and inexperience to pressure her to go farther than she was probably comfortable with is distasteful.

I'll probably give this game another update to see how it goes, but if Oppai Odyssey is turning into abuse simulator, I'll look for something else. Good luck anyway.

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
The Sybil scene was way to fast to be enjoyable as a player, plus it veers much too close to non-consent. Sybil barely acknowledges her interest in the MC or going further than kissing and maybe a little touching, and then the MC goes all the way to a pretty overpowered sex scene. I get that you got carried away as the dev, but her arc would be much more appealing as a player if you slow way down and ensure that she wants to go further before the MC just powers through. She really didn't give her consent to most of it, so the MC using her drunkenness and inexperience to pressure her to go farther than she was probably comfortable with is distasteful.
Cap asked and Sybil gave her consent multiple times. I honestly think you must have skipped all of the dialogue between them if you remotely think this was close to noncon.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Cap asked and Sybil gave her consent multiple times. I honestly think you must have skipped all of the dialogue between them if you remotely think this was close to noncon.
It seemed borderline to me. I certainly read everything carefully while playing it, but I'll look over the script again. What you planned as the dev isn't necessarily how it will be experienced as a player. Perhaps the rest of your fan base prefers the new MC. I am stating how I took it as a player, and I don't think based on other comments, that I am the only one.

I would not consider pushing Sybil, in her drunken state, to go farther than she seemed to want, even though she acquiesced at the end without specifically saying no, as completely consensual. Maybe it is your writing of her character, but I didn't get the sense that she wanted to have sex with the captain in that scene, and nothing she said or did during it pointed in that direction. He is an authority over her, and she likes him, so when he presses the issue, literally in this case, she gave in. It is not a crime (whatever that means out in space in another universe), but not how I personally would want the MC's interaction with her to go.

Last edited:

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
It seemed borderline to me. I certainly read everything carefully while playing it, but I'll look over the script again. What you planned as the dev isn't necessarily how it will be experienced as a player. Perhaps the rest of your fan base prefers the new MC. I am stating how I took it as a player, and I don't think based on other comments, that I am the only one.

I would not consider pushing Sybil, in her drunken state, to go farther than she seemed to want, even though she acquiesced at the end without specifically saying no, as completely consensual. Maybe it is your writing of her character, but I didn't get the sense that she wanted to have sex with the captain in that scene, and nothing she said or did during it pointed in that direction. He is an authority over her, and she likes him, so when he presses the issue, literally in this case, she gave in. It is not a crime (whatever that means out in space in another universe), but not how I personally would want the MC's interaction with her to go.
befor putting his dick in and multiple times throughout the mc ASKED her if she was ok or if she WANTED TO STOP.
there realy wasnt any pushing from the mc´s side going on at all.
the opposite actualy as it was sybil who wanted to have sex with the mc.

i dont know how carefully you read the script but if the conclusion you came to was that the mc took advantage of her without regards to her feelings then you must have made massive jumps between lines.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Not exactly sure what "to the ride" means, but Nyx will be locked into her sub or dom path with her next scene coming next update (0.3.9)
I mean fuck her "for real", not some oral or boobs play and not via some "magic/illusion". Oh, and it would be nice if we could get a repeatable scene after that.

Reactions: torresm

rance4747

May 25, 2018
So, when we talk rape, are we talking about just another sleep sex/other characters doing thigs, or does our brave MC captain actually getting some action himself?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes