CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Can you remember what the word was?
i couldnt remember but i went back to check and she calls the MC her "Aluwin"! if that means something to you then id love if you could shed some light on this for me. maybe its something in a foreign language?! if you cant make any sense of it either i just assume its something the dev will shed light on later in the story!

she calls him that after she turns from degrading to sweet and caring and first said it while giving the MC a romantic kiss! thats why in my post where i shared my thoughts i made the assumption it was something in Eldarian that meant "pet or lover"! but at this point thats just an guess in relation to the situation in which she called the MC her "Aluwin"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

PrivateSparky

Aug 4, 2022
Had downloaded the 3.8 version a month or so back and finally played it. Loved the game. A decent story and really nails a couple of my kink preferences. Then I saw the notes on 3.9 on how you reworked the first mission. So I redownloaded it and replayed it again. Gotta say, definitely think the rework on the first mission was done superbly. The lack of Alex scenes prior to mission 1 was a glaring issue previously and I definitely feel like the reworked story has a much more natural flow. Great job dev!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i couldnt remember but i went back to check and she calls the MC her "Aluwin"! if that means something to you then id love if you could shed some light on this for me. maybe its something in a foreign language?! if you cant make any sense of it either i just assume its something the dev will shed light on later in the story!

she calls him that after she turns from degrading to sweet and caring and first said it while giving the MC a romantic kiss! thats why in my post where i shared my thoughts i made the assumption it was something in Eldarian that meant "pet or lover"! but at this point thats just an guess in relation to the situation in which she called the MC her "Aluwin"
Sorry mate, not got a clue either.
Did a search but couldn't find anything, other than some companies selling Aluminium Windows. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
If Google's not providing anything then it could well be Eldarian, as you suggest. (y)

Reactions: CptValor

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
In previous versions the animations worked perfectly but now the game is very poorly optimized. Unplayable even in compressed version

Nov 16, 2021
Wow, only discovered this gem a few days ago. Came for the sci-fi and the femdom, but "had to go through" all the other characters and stuff first. At least, that was kinda my mindset before the game. However, Lym was already so amazing from the start and the small sidestep with her "perfect" sister was such a nice background story (driven, caring, but also insecure). Also Noel with her rather crude outlook on stuff like drinking made it very enjoyable. The doctor with her experiments and thoughts is also quite nice, though would always wonder if the doc would actually be dominant, the way she can orchestrate meetings like with Nyx. But she's great as her individual character as well as a catalyst for some other interactions. The introduction of Sybil, i really like the timing. She's quite timid and her entering a group which already exists gives a perfect scenario between her trying to fit in and turning mostly to the MC, though I wonder what kind of monster could keep her as a "pet", she's just too cute for that :p

Hence made me love all the characters while preparing for Nyx. From moment 1 already in love with Nyx with her witch powers, mysterious background and her dominating charm. But the other characters set already the bar quite high, already started to think I would prefer Lym even more! So when the femdom scene first started, I thought it would be kinda standard, more harsh femdom. Still great, but perhaps with the others characters I already was expecting too much? Instead she turned it around only a few frames later with loving care, asking about the feelings and even made a special bond. And then Lym arrived and to see Nyx-MC-Lym conversation, with the styles coming together, just wow. If Devs ever want to write a femdom scene, this is mandtory literature in my book.

So all in all, just a big thank you for creating such a complete game, in both scenes and dialogues and interactions.
Really looking forward to see even more. And also quite curious about especially the Nyx story lines with the leash, Lym, and as people mentioned before, the special term "Aluwin", for which I only found this snippet
1667829444789.png

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Cryoxxx, Loved last version we could play..
I can't wait to see more, damn Nyx is becoming badass.. I kinda hope you will give her two versions of cruel as well, like a more loving version, and a more loving destroying using captain version, I will go for the latter of course :), reason I am saying two versions is because I'm little afraid that you won't do that else, the ultra cruel thing.. Also I won't say anything of maledom version as I have no part in it, I leave that to those guys. I mention this to avoid conflict actually, I respect your kinks, respect mine, kinda thing :)
Take care, and thank you Cryoo for an amazing update!

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
I'm sorry I have to ask this again but nobody answered. Is there a missing story event? The crews keep referring to Nyx getting captured by ogres but I never saw that event.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
weird, while trying to unzip it says to put in password. does anyone know it?

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
weird, while trying to unzip it says to put in password. does anyone know it?
are you on PC or mobile? if your on mobile, I haven't got a clue! however if your using the PC version then there shouldn't be a password! maybe you got the wrong file! I usually download from the mixdrop link as mega has that whole file size limit thing and just generally gives me trouble 90% of the time and anonfile is always trying to get you to download the file as an iso and that just seems shady to me! point is, you might try downloading it again because there shouldn't be a password on the PC links.

Reactions: Jeycii_
Jan 19, 2022
Wow, only discovered this gem a few days ago. Came for the sci-fi and the femdom, but "had to go through" all the other characters and stuff first. At least, that was kinda my mindset before the game. However, Lym was already so amazing from the start and the small sidestep with her "perfect" sister was such a nice background story (driven, caring, but also insecure). Also Noel with her rather crude outlook on stuff like drinking made it very enjoyable. The doctor with her experiments and thoughts is also quite nice, though would always wonder if the doc would actually be dominant, the way she can orchestrate meetings like with Nyx. But she's great as her individual character as well as a catalyst for some other interactions. The introduction of Sybil, i really like the timing. She's quite timid and her entering a group which already exists gives a perfect scenario between her trying to fit in and turning mostly to the MC, though I wonder what kind of monster could keep her as a "pet", she's just too cute for that :p

Hence made me love all the characters while preparing for Nyx. From moment 1 already in love with Nyx with her witch powers, mysterious background and her dominating charm. But the other characters set already the bar quite high, already started to think I would prefer Lym even more! So when the femdom scene first started, I thought it would be kinda standard, more harsh femdom. Still great, but perhaps with the others characters I already was expecting too much? Instead she turned it around only a few frames later with loving care, asking about the feelings and even made a special bond. And then Lym arrived and to see Nyx-MC-Lym conversation, with the styles coming together, just wow. If Devs ever want to write a femdom scene, this is mandtory literature in my book.

So all in all, just a big thank you for creating such a complete game, in both scenes and dialogues and interactions.
Really looking forward to see even more. And also quite curious about especially the Nyx story lines with the leash, Lym, and as people mentioned before, the special term "Aluwin", for which I only found this snippet
View attachment 2152961
literally my exact thoughts after starting this game recently also looking for femdom, this shit is written so fuckin well, animated so fuckin well, paced so fuckin well, and leaves me extremely satisfied (not just in that sense)
everything has been done and refined to the highest of levels, n for that I thank you man

very happy I found this beauty of a game(y) 10/10 would wipe my memory just so I could experience it all over again

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Noticing that(On a replay of the game) when I downloaded the new version all the animations have varying levels of choppiness where before they were near flawless-tried it on both of my computers and one was better than the other but it’s still pretty choppy on the better one.
Never really had that issue before-anyone got suggestions on what to try?

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
In previous versions the animations worked perfectly but now the game is very poorly optimized. Unplayable even in compressed version
Noticing that(On a replay of the game) when I downloaded the new version all the animations have varying levels of choppiness where before they were near flawless-tried it on both of my computers and one was better than the other but it’s still pretty choppy on the better one.
Never really had that issue before-anyone got suggestions on what to try?
x3, but my CPU is garbage :cry:. I want to see Dr. Clermont's boobs bouncing!!! anyway I jerked off with lag

• Haha
Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
x3, but my CPU is garbage :cry:. I want to see Dr. Clermont's boobs bouncing!!! anyway I jerked off with lag
I guess you can say you were…jagging off
CA3604A2-471C-43C0-99C5-7E5B4417DD6F.gif
But fr fax. What I did, no joke, is delete literally everything on the good computer that I didn’t actively use, turned off Wi-fi, went to Task Manager and shut down all non-essential tasks before setting OpOd’s priority to real-time. Not a total fix-still choppy, have no other games left on that one, laptop might catch fire-but it’s a small price to pay
342CDEAB-2D71-4487-928C-8AF096068981.gif

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.4 worklog 1: or

0.4 Worklog 1

I hope you all enjoyed 0.3.9 and the Xerxes stuff! After a short break, I have jumped right back into work. 0.4 is going to be a huge undertaking, and it will easily be the biggest update to OO.

I have been grinding out all the pre-work for the update like outlining, creating characters and character bios, and crafting new maps and Gregorian assets.
  • Outline 90% completed
  • 6 new maps
  • over 700 new assets
  • 200 new lines of dialogue and code
  • 1 new outfit
  • 50 new characters (most are side characters)
As you can see, the crew's trip to The Cluster is absolutely loaded and a bit overwhelming, but I have the awesome feeling of creating something completely new. A few story lines are ending, and many more are just starting.

I have a lot more work in store for me, but I cannot wait to see the next act of OO start off strong! As always, thank you for the support.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes