name

Mar 8, 2017
So u think it is normal to have her ex around, and even going and helping her mum?
It is one thing, that u aren't her first. And it is another thing to have him around her.
well when you say it like that he sounds pathetic. which he kind of is, he's a sad dude, orbiting around an ex years after the relationship

Reactions: ASERDDERERT

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
well when you say it like that he sounds pathetic. which he kind of is, he's a sad dude, orbiting around an ex years after the relationship
You're not necessarily wrong, but at the same time it's possible he got very attached to her mother and siblings while they were together, either through circumstances or something else, so while they may no longer be together he wouldn't see that as a reason to cut the rest of them out of his life.
I know it's not a terribly healthy thing for him, but at the same time we don't know what he's got going on.

name

Mar 8, 2017
You're not necessarily wrong, but at the same time it's possible he got very attached to her mother and siblings while they were together, either through circumstances or something else, so while they may no longer be together he wouldn't see that as a reason to cut the rest of them out of his life.
I know it's not a terribly healthy thing for him, but at the same time we don't know what he's got going on.
even beyond Noel's family he's still clearly hung up on her and is clearly still depressed about it. dude is just kind of a sad sack and i really feel like, if he had a different design, more people would be actively making fun of him. thinking of him as a romantic threat is almost joke material

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
even beyond Noel's family he's still clearly hung up on her and is clearly still depressed about it. dude is just kind of a sad sack and i really feel like, if he had a different design, more people would be actively making fun of him. thinking of him as a romantic threat is almost joke material
He's no threat, he's a bro! And he's hardly a sad sack, he nobly took care of the family when Noel had to leave them. Don't worry about Vann...he pulls as much pussy as he needs, and not in any damn fever dream.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
MC x Noel x Vann threesome when :LUL:
Surely this wont trigger the 3 letter word ppl :Kappa:
(wouldnt mind a non canon or optional scene but would hate if its forced just to be clear lol)

• Haha
Reactions: torresm

name

Mar 8, 2017
He's no threat, he's a bro! And he's hardly a sad sack, he nobly took care of the family when Noel had to leave them. Don't worry about Vann...he pulls as much pussy as he needs, and not in any damn fever dream.
nah he's a sad sack i'm sorry lol. that's not a bad thing, depressed characters can be interesting but the dude is clearly not in great shape mentally

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I think we look at it differently. Completely.
I just look at it as him banging Noel so hard she sometimes forgets what year it is. Of all Noel's many exes, I think she remembers him the most fondly. And maybe he was having some fun with momma Noel too...she was a fine looking older lady.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I just look at it as him banging Noel so hard she sometimes forgets what year it is. Of all Noel's many exes, I think she remembers him the most fondly. And maybe he was having some fun with momma Noel too...she was a fine looking older lady.
im someone who dislikes ntr and such, (especially the emotional ntr more than the physical ntr), but also theyre a guilty pleasure :LUL: wouldnt be surprised if Cryoxxx ever did external DLC like some games with non-canon scenes, with stuff like that

I especially would not mind a scene of MC catching Noel's mom with Vann, with her acting like a complete slut, and MC potentially getting a share of the meat with a threesome :BootyTime:
She looks like she's got some repressed energy and needs some "stress relief" :sneaky:

name

Mar 8, 2017
considering Noel never mentioned him prior to this, even when spilling her guts drunk, and didn't even bother to check on him when he went to have a pity drink alone i sincerely doubt she even remembered him until he was literally on her doorstep

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Nothing says harem like a tentacle monster fucking your LIs... and sharing the LIs (sharing is sharing, man or women).

Does this game actually have a harem route at all? or just tag abuse?
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Uh, I believe you may have posted this in the wrong thread. That sounds more like a description of Subverse, another game that takes place in space, but that's basically where the similarities end.

That, or Cryoxxx has got some freaky shit planned for the next few updates...
6829dfbfc93e31641873b8d6f11b0faf.jpg

Edit : Wait...are you talking about Nyx "interrogating" Pip with her astral tentacles or Noel fucking her former head-maid?

For the Nyx/Pip scene, it's avoidable if you aren't interested, plus Pip isn't technically a harem member (yet), and even if she was, it's not sharing if it's 2 harem girls together. As for Noel, eh...that one's being debated a lot.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes