DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
People are put off by lesbian scenes? damn
I dont think people are put off by lesbian content. People complain about a girl having sex with somebody else in general.

The ones, who are crying about that lesbian scene, are little wallflowers who dream of a harem full of virgin girls.
One of the potential love interests has a sex with different character??? That obviously "ruins" their dream of virgin girls, lol.

It is some sort of double standart. They want to have a sex with a lot of girls, but god forbid that one girl has a sex with somebody else.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Can anyone tell me if the jobs (one of the three you pick at the start of the game) is actually mean something (story wise) or they just for flavor. Like kicking some stupid red-haired kid in tha face just because you (picked warfare) can?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Can anyone tell me if the jobs (one of the three you pick at the start of the game) is actually mean something (story wise) or they just for flavor. Like kicking some stupid red-haired kid in tha face just because you (picked warfare) can?
Just flavor stuff. Some actions play out different or some extra spice in sex dialogue, but nothing major

kirkkis

Jul 2, 2020
The game was good great renders and great story.:love:

But something needs to be fixed.:sneaky:
I've seen something similar in other games where the videos froze the animation, there was a game that wasn't even called this one (Forgive me) I spoke to the DV about it and he fixed it, and the animations were great, without any lag.
Most of the videos of this game can barely see the animation because the video freezes frequently and the game in this state loses animation and it is only possible to keep clicking on the screen and lose all animation.
I get no lag during the animations but I can hear my CPU fans ramp up and usage goes up the roof. I don't think this game uses video files for the animations, rather has the source images in the script and changing between them quickly to produce the movement? Not sure.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I get no lag during the animations but I can hear my CPU fans ramp up and usage goes up the roof. I don't think this game uses video files for the animations, rather has the source images in the script and changing between them quickly to produce the movement? Not sure.
I don't know what's going on, I have Unity games here that are much heavier and with animation too and everything works without lag or freezing.

If you take these games Renpy- City of Broken Dreamers///Eternum////FashionBusiness////among others with animation.
Or these RPG- Peasants Quest ///MANILA SHAW///TheGenesisOrder among others

Or these Unity - The_Spellbook///Lust is Stranger///HnS2-v1.0-windows//// among others.

Everything I mentioned has a world of videos and runs here without any lag. So it's not a matter of having or not having an extremely powerful computer, since I use 64bits and have a great video card to run high quality games.

I played a certain game that had this same problem as I mentioned before, it was a game problem, I talked to the DV and he added a few lines to one of the scripts and all the animation was perfect.:unsure:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I don't know what's going on, I have Unity games here that are much heavier and with animation too and everything works without lag or freezing.

If you take these games Renpy- City of Broken Dreamers///Eternum////FashionBusiness////among others with animation.
Or these RPG- Peasants Quest ///MANILA SHAW///TheGenesisOrder among others

Or these Unity - The_Spellbook///Lust is Stranger///HnS2-v1.0-windows//// among others.

Everything I mentioned has a world of videos and runs here without any lag. So it's not a matter of having or not having an extremely powerful computer, since I use 64bits and have a great video card to run high quality games.

I played a certain game that had this same problem as I mentioned before, it was a game problem, I talked to the DV and he added a few lines to one of the scripts and all the animation was perfect.:unsure:
It has something to do with renpy 8. It was supposed to be fixed with renpy 8.03 but I guess it wasn't.

Let me know if you hear what this "magic code" was that the dev used.

I will do a lot of testing on different machines for next build and determine if I need to roll back to 7.5 or not.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
It has something to do with renpy 8. It was supposed to be fixed with renpy 8.03 but I guess it wasn't.

I will do a lot of testing on different machines for next build and determine if I need to roll back to 7.5 or not.
I had a conversation with the DV of the game I mentioned and he even gave me something that needed to be added in a script to remove the lag from the animations. I'll find out if I can find the message he sent me later I'll send you a private message ok.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
What is trap content in this game ?
I played the full game and didn't saw any

Wait i just remembered that cat boi

You just can't tease us like that i thought there will be atleast some scene with him/her

shth1

Mar 21, 2018
I also have problems with laggy animations. Im on Windows 8 As soon as an animation starts CPU usage goes through the roof, i tried every render option with Shift + G menu, ANGLE renders are a couple of % better than other but it is still a slide-shot.
I downloaded android version and ran it on the same machine in android emulator and it works fine.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Are the sex scenes scripted like in a visual novel ?
I prefer games where you control the sex scene. How fast, where to put it and all that. Does it have any of this ?

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
Are the sex scenes scripted like in a visual novel ?
I prefer games where you control the sex scene. How fast, where to put it and all that. Does it have any of this ?
The sex scenes have some 'options,' such as choices triggering which variant of the scene or dialogue options within scenes. There are a couple scenes where "where to put it" is an option, but often there is not. If you're specifically asking if there are speed up and slow down options to return to previous animation loops, then there is not.

Reactions: ChudBuddy

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.4.1 Worklog 2 (public): or

Hey guys. Another month has passed so it's time for a dev log!

First, an update on me and my real life situation: life has been pretty stressful for the past couple of weeks. Between a family funeral and trying to close on our very first house, I've had enough adulting for a while. Sadly, I still have a lot more of it to do.
I've been keeping busy with OO development, although not as much as I've liked.
  • 153 new renders
  • 4 new environments
  • a lot new writing
The first half of the month was really productive with lots of renders and brand new environments being crafted, but shortly after I ran into the dreaded writer's block. I would spend hours staring at my keyboard and only knock out a few lines. With all the other stressful things going on, it was hard to keep my head in it. Thankfully, as of a couple days ago, I was able to brute force my way through the block and I'm on to something I'm more comfortable with.

What's next? As a lot of you already know, right now, it's Zara's time to shine. I've been working with the precious dragon mommy for a while now and things are starting to get spicy. Rendering, animating, and lots of smut writing await me. After all that we're getting right back into the main plot. I really can't wait for you all to play the next chapter!

As always, thank you for support!

f45450

Oct 21, 2021

Strange enough, but I noticed on my PC some Renpy VN games (e. g. Harem Hotel , Andromeda Six) run smooth when launched via 32bit executable.
But when launching through 64bit .exe, some minutes later it is too sluggish to be playable...

Last edited:

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
0.4.1 Worklog 2 (public): or

Hey guys. Another month has passed so it's time for a dev log!

First, an update on me and my real life situation: life has been pretty stressful for the past couple of weeks. Between a family funeral and trying to close on our very first house, I've had enough adulting for a while. Sadly, I still have a lot more of it to do.
I've been keeping busy with OO development, although not as much as I've liked.
  • 153 new renders
  • 4 new environments
  • a lot new writing
The first half of the month was really productive with lots of renders and brand new environments being crafted, but shortly after I ran into the dreaded writer's block. I would spend hours staring at my keyboard and only knock out a few lines. With all the other stressful things going on, it was hard to keep my head in it. Thankfully, as of a couple days ago, I was able to brute force my way through the block and I'm on to something I'm more comfortable with.

What's next? As a lot of you already know, right now, it's Zara's time to shine. I've been working with the precious dragon mommy for a while now and things are starting to get spicy. Rendering, animating, and lots of smut writing await me. After all that we're getting right back into the main plot. I really can't wait for you all to play the next chapter!

As always, thank you for support!
obraz_2023-05-05_112737431.png
Time has come

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes