HesoyamAeyakmi

Jan 29, 2023
This game has a lot going for it but I don't really understand if the MC is supposed to be a cool badass space captain or a timid incompetent cuck. Top of his class and graduates straight to captain but struggles with gym workouts and shits his pants at doing a spacewalk, something he should have extensive training on I would think. It feels like a different MC from one scene to the next. He's made in to a fool at times just to fit the scene and for seemingly no other reason. As for the cuck thing it's like 99% because of the Noel cluster content.

What is with the ex boyfriend crap? Why would we want to help them reconcile? Why would we want to be bros with him? Why would we want to be rescued by him because we once again turn in to a meek little wimp? Why would we want to gush over him and tell noel how awesome he is? Then we have an unavoidable sharing scene with her. Why? I know some people don't care if it's with a woman but to me it doesn't make a difference. Man or woman both are bad. Noel just does it with no regard toward the MC and MC just lets it happen. One thing this game has done well is let us avoid kinks we don't like and take the dom/sub dynamic we prefer. But suddenly that choice was gone and the whole noel sequence just gave off massive cuck undertones. I'd prefer we have the choice to tell Noel no, I'm not going to hang out with your ex because I don't give a shit about him and to have Noel bring the maids with the intention of the MC punishing them himself and then giving players the choice to have Noel take part.

Don't want to end on a negative though. Other than the annoying inconsistency with the MC and my other gripe this game really is great 90% of the time. The characters are fun, the renders are great, the animations and music are really good. My favorite is the Doctor. Story is good enough to keep it interesting beyond the lewd stuff. I know I complained more than praised but this really is one of the better games on the site overall imo.
Completely agree with the MC thing. My biggest gripe with the game is inconsistent MC. Especially so since it seems like the background we choose at the beginning has zero impact on anything. I chose a warfare focus early on, but my MC looks like an insecure novice teen who's only experience with warfare, strategy and tactics is playing airsoft with his pals after school.

You can have badass MC who is also affectionate towards LIs. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. And I think games should focus primarily on the MC and fit the other characters around him, not the other way around. Here, in many cases, it seems like the MC is being used to fit into other character stories.

Cool story, animations, characters etc. but fairly inconsistent in some aspects.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
What is with the ex boyfriend crap? Why would we want to help them reconcile? Why would we want to be bros with him? Why would we want to be rescued by him because we once again turn in to a meek little wimp? Why would we want to gush over him and tell noel how awesome he is? Then we have an unavoidable sharing scene with her. Why? I know some people don't care if it's with a woman but to me it doesn't make a difference. Man or woman both are bad. Noel just does it with no regard toward the MC and MC just lets it happen. One thing this game has done well is let us avoid kinks we don't like and take the dom/sub dynamic we prefer. But suddenly that choice was gone and the whole noel sequence just gave off massive cuck undertones. I'd prefer we have the choice to tell Noel no, I'm not going to hang out with your ex because I don't give a shit about him and to have Noel bring the maids with the intention of the MC punishing them himself and then giving players the choice to have Noel take part.
MC: "don't care if it's with a woman"

imagine next stage - finding some tiger dude banging her and "don't care if it's my bro" :LUL:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Man, you really know your girls. All the girls in the game are so damn hot

Reactions: cryoxxx

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
Woah this game has absolutely stunning animation i never thought facial expression can make this much of an impact... but having a Saejima-sized tiger singing "Baka Mitai" in the karaoke bar really broke me... and my chair when i fell down.

Reactions: cryoxxx

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Woah this game has absolutely stunning animation i never thought facial expression can make this much of an impact... but having a Saejima-sized tiger singing "Baka Mitai" in the karaoke bar really broke me... and my chair when i fell down.
i feel you brother

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes