Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
i feel you brother
meh i was contemplating a new chair for weeks already as this one started to act up so just gonna speed it up now xD
one other minor note that comes to mind is that scar on Sybil arm or rather MC reaction to it being seriously excessive i have a post-operational scar in the same place which healed so well that doctors were shocked at how clearly it went and still; looks much worse... felt slightly weird as i usually play this kind of games without a shirt so i had a point of reference to look at xD
no point changing something like this ofc but i though i would comment on it being in similiar situation (it was scaplepl into shoulder joint not mysterious alien bioweapon but still) xD
EDIT: although that's very per-person thing i know a guy who almost fainted when he saw my scar for the first time and this same guy sent guy who assaulted his relative to the hospital with a cracked skull a few days prior so he isn't exactly delicate fellow.

• Wow
Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
meh i was contemplating a new chair for weeks already as this one started to act up so just gonna speed it up now xD
one other minor note that comes to mind is that scar on Sybil arm or rather MC reaction to it being seriously excessive i have a post-operational scar in the same place which healed so well that doctors were shocked at how clearly it went and still; looks much worse... felt slightly weird as i usually play this kind of games without a shirt so i had a point of reference to look at xD
no point changing something like this ofc but i though i would comment on it being in similiar situation (it was scaplepl into shoulder joint not mysterious alien bioweapon but still) xD
EDIT: although that's very per-person thing i know a guy who almost fainted when he saw my scar for the first time and this same guy sent guy who assaulted his relative to the hospital with a cracked skull a few days prior so he isn't exactly delicate fellow.
Wow that's a hell of a story my friend

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.4.1 Devlog 3: or

LymSpikeBeach2.png

0.4.1 Worklog 3

Hey everyone, another devlog from me!
This month has been much of the same. After Zara, I've moved back into the main story where I am more meticulous with my storytelling. It's going slow, but I'm happy with it. New characters, new factions, new missions; it's a lot to keep in order!
  • 80 new renders
  • 3 new animations
  • 1 new character
  • 2 new environments
  • A ton of new assets
  • A ton of new dialogue
Zara's events along with asset and environment building took a lot of this month. I have 3 more major story events left in this update and the first one is halfway done. I really wish I could get more done, but I find myself rewriting lines to make sure the tone is correct. I really want to make sure it is well-worded, easy to understand, and intense.

What's next? More writing and rendering. Captain and crew have some revelations to find out and important choices to make.
As always, thank you for the support!

Piku02

Feb 18, 2022
Oppai is convincing enough.
View attachment 1513653

Overview:
You are the captain of the USF starship Agni. Tasked with the mission of exploring uncharted planets in hopes of finding colonization targets, you will have the opportunity to experience the unique races and environments of the universe. Build friendship and share intimacy with your ragtag crew, as you traverse the mysteries of the universe and the nefarious plots of the USF. Oppai Odyssey features completely animated scenes and sexy situations.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-31
Release Date: 2023-03-31
Developer: Cryoxxx - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Animation Previews:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: IMAGE GALLERY GUIDE - ITALIAN TRANSLATION - Gallery Unlocker

*The unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk..

View attachment 835396 View attachment 1858747 View attachment 1513655 View attachment 1151398 View attachment 1513660 View attachment 835394 View attachment 1513662 View attachment 1513664 View attachment 835392 View attachment 1513675 View attachment 835398 View attachment 1151401 View attachment 1513673 View attachment 1513676 View attachment 1858742
Can anyone give me 3.9 version save file?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes