Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I like this game more than eternum cause it's fun. Eternum takes itself way too seriously
I'm not sure why there's a need to compare the two games, they're different genres and stories
but also this is the first i've heard of eternum taking itself too seriously :KEK:
of course it has its serious moments given its plot, but its not like there's no lightheartedness in the game

But to each their own, not tryna be a fanboy or berate someone for having different tastes

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.4.1 Devlog 4 for everyone: or

Hey, everyone. Another month means another check-in on Oppai Odyssey!

I've had a good month of production in both art and writing. With only having a minor hiccup to overcome, I am happy with how much has been accomplished.
  • 115 new renders
  • 2 new events finished
  • 1 new, cute outfit
  • A ton of new writing
At the time I am typing this devlog up, I have completed all but one of the events taking place in 0.4.1. It's been a lot of time working up to the last one, but I feel confident in the story leading to it.

What's next? More writing. More rendering. I have a good idea of what is planned for this last event, but I have little clue how long this event will be or how many days it is going to take me to finish it. I'm going to be ending 0.4.1 with a bang, so it's gotta be perfect!

As always, thank you for all the support.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
other than the dragonid queen, is pregnancy for the crewmates planned?
Yes, this post is from a long while back, but here you go:
expect Zara's content to touch on all the fetishes associated with pregnancy very soon, and other characters may have that kind of content in the future.
Also, cryoxxx posted a render with some of the crewmates looking pregnant (no context).
I'm too lazy and tired to search it up right now, though.

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace

panda2221

Apr 16, 2023
just recently found this game, and I'm hooked. just wanting to know how long the dev cycles are? is it worth waiting for each update or should I come back when the games done? (I doubt ill be able to commit to the latter tho).

Jul 31, 2018
are there any prerequisite for finding gallery images? Im replayng the game from scratch while waiting the next update and im following the guide to find the imaged but i still cant find them. for example the guide say that image 5 can be found in the navigation room at night but there ist nothing to click there (or i am really really blind)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
are there any prerequisite for finding gallery images? Im replayng the game from scratch while waiting the next update and im following the guide to find the imaged but i still cant find them. for example the guide say that image 5 can be found in the navigation room at night but there ist nothing to click there (or i am really really blind)
After Xerxes.

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes