Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I'm at the point where the MC meets Zara the queen it feels like the choices don't really have any impact on the story so far, still a good game the only thing I need is a choice to kick Nyx off the ship so far she is just being a bitch for no reason.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
dunno yet, but if you're getting caught up on a possibility like that, OO might not be the game for you.
I've loved the game so far, so I don't want to give it up, I just hope for more of a choice over certain girls. You've written Lym and Sybil incredibly well as romantic interests even more than sexual. I just finished until the latest update, and nothing has happened that has stopped me from playing. So no critiques, maybe just some wishful thinking.

Reactions: cryoxxx

gurenlagun

Sep 28, 2020
I love the game a lot. Say are the Character card around by chance? i tried to recreate Onyxia for some Illusion games :)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.4.1 Dev update: or Update coming soon!

0.4.1 Dev update!

Hey guys, I've been pretty quiet on here lately, but I wanted to give you all a little update before the month ends.
A week ago I finished all the planned content and sent it off for proofreading. After consulting with the team, I've made the executive decision to add a little more to the update. The extension will take about a week. Get ready to get back into the OO universe!

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
0.4.1 Dev update: or Update coming soon!

0.4.1 Dev update!

Hey guys, I've been pretty quiet on here lately, but I wanted to give you all a little update before the month ends.
A week ago I finished all the planned content and sent it off for proofreading. After consulting with the team, I've made the executive decision to add a little more to the update. The extension will take about a week. Get ready to get back into the OO universe!
I replayed the game recently, can't wait to see the rest of the story!

Falbala123

Oct 16, 2018
Hello everyone, just tried out this game after some searchs arounds the site. Not easy finding good ones hehe.
Anyway it looks rather fun and interesting, just one question I have. I understand that you play the Captain through and through, but are all sex scenes related to him ? Or are there some change of POV, other people enjoying the fine ladies, or even a few alien guys appearing here and there ?

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hello everyone, just tried out this game after some searchs arounds the site. Not easy finding good ones hehe.
Anyway it looks rather fun and interesting, just one question I have. I understand that you play the Captain through and through, but are all sex scenes related to him ? Or are there some change of POV, other people enjoying the fine ladies, or even a few alien guys appearing here and there ?
There is no NTR if that is your concern but there are some sex scenes that involve minor characters that don't feature the MC or any of the main cast.

Falbala123

Oct 16, 2018
I wasn't asking for that actually (I don't care much about that), just if there was some variety in people involved. I've looked at those screenshots on first page and I could see some alien girls but nothing more, so I was just curious.
But okay, thanks for your answer ! :)

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I wasn't asking for that actually (I don't care much about that), just if there was some variety in people involved. I've looked at those screenshots on first page and I could see some alien girls but nothing more, so I was just curious.
But okay, thanks for your answer ! :)
Yes, there's scenes with other characters not involved with MC, that are not NTR if that's something you'd worry about.
Technically change of POV, the girls aren't girls the Captain interacts with however (except one but that character hasn't had scenes with other dudes so far and isn't a main character)

Falbala123

Oct 16, 2018
Just some last question. I saw there was a scene with the orcs in the cave on Xerxes but I can't make it happen, how's so ? Is it because I'm on VN mode ?
Also I can't unlock anything in the image galery ? I don't really understand how to do that.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Just some last question. I saw there was a scene with the orcs in the cave on Xerxes but I can't make it happen, how's so ? Is it because I'm on VN mode ?
Also I can't unlock anything in the image galery ? I don't really understand how to do that.
Orc scene got deleted

Image gallery Is available only on sandbox mode and you start to find them after 1st mission

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
It is hard to believe that four months are gone. Hopefully soon we will get the next great update.

cryoxxx - thank you for your excellent game!

We love your game full of adventures and 'rewards'!

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes