Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Sir/Madame, I am being genuine in that I don't think anyone understands anything you have just said.
OK i try to you extra .Du arbeitest als Ingenieur im labour
avionic in a circuit board and now the plane crashes! Why because the new one says the plane was 100 km/h faster or slower!
So why update a script engine when it didn't cause any problems before? Because it was an update and no developer said anything that it only addressed new hearing wear.
The question arises to me: You all have the latest shit that Headwear has to sell and you don't give a shit about people who can't buy the latest shit. Thanks and think a little more

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
OK i try to you extra .Du arbeitest als Ingenieur im labour
avionic in a circuit board and now the plane crashes! Why because the new one says the plane was 100 km/h faster or slower!
So why update a script engine when it didn't cause any problems before? Because it was an update and no developer said anything that it only addressed new hearing wear.
The question arises to me: You all have the latest shit that Headwear has to sell and you don't give a shit about people who can't buy the latest shit. Thanks and think a little more
Wenn du deutsch bist, dann schreib einfach auf Deutsch, was du sagen willst. Ich kann es dann übersetzen, wenn du willst.

(For others - I asked them if they are German and if this is the case, I can translate. Because part of their post are in German)

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Wenn du deutsch bist, dann schreib einfach auf Deutsch, was du sagen willst. Ich kann es dann übersetzen, wenn du willst.

(For others - I asked them if they are German and if this is the case, I can translate. Because part of their post are in German)
Ja war beides. Yes was both . Hope i do not piss some off agian because i say what i mean.
Und Danke Dir
Frage an Dich Warum Übersetzt Du das spiel nicht in´s Deutsche? Besser als MTL!

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Ja war beides. Yes was both . Hope i do not piss some off agian because i say what i mean.
Und Danke Dir
Geht eher darum, dass keiner versteht, was du überhaupt sagst.

Und ein Spiel ins Deutsche zu übersetzen kostet viel Zeit.

EDIT: The person thanked me. And then asked me why I dont translate Oppai Odyssey into German, because it would be better than a MTL-translation.

My answer was that I mainly gave them the offer to translate because nobody really understood what they were saying. And that translating a Game will take a lot of time.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Und Danke Dir
Geht eher darum, dass keiner versteht, was du überhaupt sagst.

Und ein Spiel ins Deutsche zu übersetzen kostet viel Zeit.
Please make sure you're including an English translation for all parts of your posts, as per Site Rule #1.5. This is not a dedicated translation thread, so posts should have the English translation as well, for all (not just part) of them.

Reactions: Bse and Cherubin25

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok. I do and some other you will over see ? i saw a lot of not English writing here and you remeber me? nice one.
No worries. I'm completely capable of translating (or using a translation tool) for things not in English, so I don't care really myself personally. I'm not like a moderator or anything. I just offer friendly reminders when I see them, trying to help people keep their posts. (Those without English can get removed; I've seen it happen.) That's the only reason why I posted. :) If there are other non-English posts, those should also include translations, of course.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bse

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
ReleasePromo042Dates.png

0.4.2 Release dates
  • Oppai Hero+ Alpha Test: November 27
  • Oppai Lover/Legend: November 30
  • Donator: December 5
  • Funder: December 10
  • Public: December 16