ChipSkylarkEnjoyer

Oct 25, 2023
Just finished catching up to the end of 0.4.1 and I have to say,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also wanted to say that despite that, the scenes are excellent and that I still quite like the game as a whole. It just is more difficult for me to disregard the story stuff the more of the content falls into the story category. Especially with situations such as Noel not being appointed the esteemed, definitely-canon rank of Best Girl by the USF.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Finally caught up with current version (from 3.9) and... cliff hanger (well kind of)... damn! Really looking forward to more of the main story, hope Nyx (my fav) will be fine but I'm pretty sure there won't be much new content for her in next update.

Looking forward for more An and Vann (and now I'm curious what "role" will he have :p)
Also, really curious how the Zara content on ship will be and if the other girls will learn who the father is ^^.
And hopefully, more Sybil and Pip content since they really need more scenes... now when I think about it there is so much content on the waiting list that can easy fill next 2-3 years... and that make me happy and sad at the same time :|

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletzs

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.4.2 Worklog 3 for everyone:

act5_19.png

Hey, hey! Another productive month of work toward the next update is done. I feel like a lot of progress has been made, and the end is in sight!
  • 190 new renders
  • 1 new animation
  • several new outfits
  • 7 new events completed
I have been enjoying the content I'm making, and I'm especially looking forward to the next part.

Whats next? With all the other events completed, I have begun work on the final ending event for the update. It's quite large with several branching paths, so it should keep me busy for some time. After that, it moves on to proofreading and testing! I'm shooting for a late November release, but it is still a bit too early for dates!

As always, thanks for all the support.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
0.4.2 Worklog 3 for everyone:

View attachment 3059308

Hey, hey! Another productive month of work toward the next update is done. I feel like a lot of progress has been made, and the end is in sight!
  • 190 new renders
  • 1 new animation
  • several new outfits
  • 7 new events completed
I have been enjoying the content I'm making, and I'm especially looking forward to the next part.

Whats next? With all the other events completed, I have begun work on the final ending event for the update. It's quite large with several branching paths, so it should keep me busy for some time. After that, it moves on to proofreading and testing! I'm shooting for a late November release, but it is still a bit too early for dates!

As always, thanks for all the support.
This is it Tovarisch

jellycatiscool

Jun 25, 2022
is that bottle of V or sth that Vann mentioned a reference to cyberpunk? plus that dealing with kali is so potentially good for the ending, fighting the rebel path despise blood and flame or living a fainting life no one remembered. It's been few years since i first knew this game and to see these much of a developement... man could only dream of...

Reactions: Xypher

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
as many other says befor it is renpy and vb ... wow. so any clue to make it fluid with out extra work? And ask about the 2 part of story new Dl part? it would be good so save same place but take it and del other old save. sound nice to me. But cant speak for you imagination. so How it is go on? What renpy you choose? new older? see you and hope i see more from youre game.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask about Update only for those how stick up to date? Extra for you and Pay people so there have new and you can make Public sex version update lees .. ups... not a fan of puplic sex??? my error. have fun. and no i do not wroth most time "sarcasm" i to lazy to do it.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Ask about Update only for those how stick up to date? Extra for you and Pay people so there have new and you can make Public sex version update lees .. ups... not a fan of puplic sex??? my error. have fun. and no i do not wroth most time "sarcasm" i to lazy to do it.
What?

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

helloisme

May 13, 2020
:WaitWhat:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Sir/Madame, I am being genuine in that I don't think anyone understands anything you have just said.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes