Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Nothing pet play for sybil implemented (yet), but a safe bet would be to choose the "devotion" choice during her scene.

Xerxes (the first mission) was completely reworked.
thank you, for the answers and all the kink in this vn. Love the maledom, the piss play and all the hot women. My two favorites are ms. saeko(?) And Zara. I hope we get to see more of them both even if one is only on videos lol.

I was feeling fomo from using urm on a nyx scene where one of the choices mentions sybil "pet" in a choice so again thanks, I would have been searching the vn exhaustively otherwise lol.

Best of luck

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

0.4.2 Devlog 2

Hey, everyone! Another month means another devlog. I have been making steady progress toward the next update, and I'm happy with the quality that is being produced.
  • 110 new renders
  • 10 new animations
  • 2 new environments
  • 4 completed events
  • 1 new lewd scene completed
  • 2 new outfits
  • lots of writing
Most of my time this month was spent writing, rendering, and animating a pretty beefy lewd scene. I'll keep it under wraps for now, but I know a ton of you have been looking forward to this one. The 3 other completed events are centered around dealing with the fallout from the crew's explosive retreat from the cluster and answering a ton of questions about "what happens next."
What's next? This lewd scene was the most complicated and time consuming thing I have planned for this update, so I expect to make more progress this month. I am going to back to writing new events for a while then get back to rendering. I am really looking forward to the ending sequence, so working toward that is keeping me motivated! No release date yet, but I can see it off in the distance.

As always, thanks for all the support!

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
I gotta say I loathe the way the MC has approached Lym so far. First he says she's his partner then hides shit from her, then he demotes her and replaces her with Nyx as second in command without even telling her, then he hides the deal with Kali from her, then he suggests she leaves the ship and join the obviously creepy Dupont "to keep her safe" are you fucking with me right now:mad: I like the game so far and I'm glad the characters other than Nyx are finally getting an arc after having basically only Nyx get development for so long she seems to be the favorite. BDSM is really not my jam whether as a dom or sub and I really don't like arrogant people so I'm happy the others are getting some progress. looking forward to more.

Last edited:

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
I gotta say I loathe the way the MC has approached Lym so far. First he says she's his partner then hides shit from her, then he demotes her and replaces her with Nyx as second in command without even telling her, then he hides the deal with Kali from her, then he suggests she leaves the ship and join the obviously creepy Dupont "to keep her safe" are you fucking with me right now:mad:
Agree 100%

The drama seems so forced and this is by far my biggest complaint with the game. The drama seems so forced and it makes the MC so unlikeable. I get that this is Lym's story arc but the story arc is just not fun to play. Playing as an unlikeable asshole without any control over the way he behaves is frustrating. Everything else is great but so I hope this arc just ends quickly.

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
So that was a weird clean up... Is it off-topic to discuss the Renpy version used in and reported by the game?

I guess we'll have to keep our conversation limited to how hot the girls are, or how sore your mangina's get over Cap's treatment of Lym.

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So that was a weird clean up... Is it off-topic to discuss the Renpy version used in and reported by the game?

I guess we'll have to keep our conversation limited to how hot the girls are, or how sore your mangina's get over Cap's treatment of Lym.
I was surprised myself, but I suppose technically. Speaking of technically [super awkward, failing attempt to segue], I also feel badly for Lym. I originally didn't think the MC is being a douche, though, but rather was just completely oblivious. But now that he's been intimate with her and sees her doing maid service in his room a couple of times a week (and similar things like these) . . . he might be a bit of a douche with how he treats her. :cry:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was surprised myself, but I suppose technically. Speaking of technically [super awkward, failing attempt to segue], I also feel badly for Lym. I originally didn't think the MC is being a douche, though, but rather was just completely oblivious. But now that he's been intimate with her and sees her doing maid service in his room a couple of times a week (and similar things like these) . . . he might be a bit of a douche with how he treats her. :cry:
Only a bit? If this MC was an NPC in any other game I'd happily steal Lym away from him without a shred of guilt.

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
i feel like there should have been an option to betray mars during the senat hearing cause you do it later anyway.
the mc went from "trying to do his best" to "im the biggest asshole in the room" in an instant only to turn around after shit hit the fan for real.
it makes the excuse of wanting to protect his crew kinda fall flat when his actions put them in even more danger.

and how the mc becomes the biggest shitface in the galaxy if you join mars at the end came kinda out of nowhere.
you get to fuck mars by doing that but i dont see how that justifies throwing the lifes of his friends away.

Reactions: S1nsational

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i feel like there should have been an option to betray mars during the senat hearing cause you do it later anyway.
the mc went from "trying to do his best" to "im the biggest asshole in the room" in an instant only to turn around after shit hit the fan for real.
it makes the excuse of wanting to protect his crew kinda fall flat when his actions put them in even more danger.

and how the mc becomes the biggest shitface in the galaxy if you join mars at the end came kinda out of nowhere.
you get to fuck mars by doing that but i dont see how that justifies throwing the lifes of his friends away.
I had taken his action at the end (if you betray Mars) as being more along the lines of the MC only being willing to go along up to a certain point, with the justification (excuse?) of protecting his crew. But when things were about to cross a line, he decided he wasn't going to be able to protect them after all, so he decided to resist instead.

And, if you had him agree to Mars' plan, maybe he (obviously incorrectly) believed her family's technology would be sufficient and so didn't think it would result in everyone dying. (The whole Lym part of that was total bullshit, I thought, but that's a separate issue.) I guess that bad ending was more about Mars' personality and eventually dominating pretty much everybody by her force of will, including the MC (except for sexually, I guess).

I'm not saying I'm fully convinced for either of those, nor am I expecting you to agree with / accept those reasons. I just am mulling it over as I post here. :unsure:

Reactions: S1nsational

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
It was more or less a troubleshooting question. At least the first guy's question about the renpy version and our initial replies were.

About Lym, I agree 100%. Cap was a little oblivious, and now he's being somewhere between considerably and significantly douchey with a sprinkling of deliberately obtuse. I don't think there's anybody reading (or writing) this VN that thinks the way he's treating her is right. I do think that's the point.
I don't know about you guys, but I haven't always been the nicest, most reasonable, logical person when it comes to the treatment of those closest to me: friends, families, or girlfriends. Particularly in stressful, unclear situations, such as commanding a starship while being jerked around by superiors engaged in a conspiracy to take over the Galactic Federation (or whatever), I imagine there are guys in their 20's who might struggle to be respectful, emotionally intelligent, romantic loverboys to their childhood friends, harem masters, (optionally) submissives to space witches, and galactic heroes all at the same time. I bet he'll get there.

Hindsight and occasional 3rd-person omniscient POV makes decisions waaaay easier...

Well, it was a bad end, right? The point was to give you a peek into the alternate reality where you become Evil Cap for fun.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
0.4.2 Devlog 1 free for everyone to read: or

Hey everyone! With the completion of 0.4.1 I took a much needed vacation, (to play Baldur's Gate 3 with my wife!) but I have gotten back to work. I hope you all enjoyed the last update and that it adequately quenched your thirst for more OO! I thank you all for the support this past month!

IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED 0.4.1 STOP READING HERE. SPOILERS ARE NEXT

With the crazy events that unfolded, many questioned need to be answered in the next part of the story! One question that I've heard a lot deserves to be answered first here: if you are on their respected routes and you invited them to the Agni, Zara and An will be there waiting. Kommodoor Miu picked them up, and their introduction will be one of the first events of next update!
  • Outline complete
  • 8 new renders
  • lots of writing
  • 1 new event complete
  • 2 new outfits
  • 1 new environment
I'm still tackling some intense story points, but it feels great to be back on the Agni! I have been using most of my work time writing with little bits of art to break up the monotony. I am about 80% done with the first lewd scene. It's pretty beefy and lots of fun.

What's next? Continue writing. I have a lot planned including a satisfying end to the update, but the time needed to get there is still uncertain. I hope to gain a grasp on the timescale soon so I can better plan my time.

As always, thank you for the support!
Yeah BG3 like it too but still not play it...
And THX for the 3.9 Renpy vision i try out 12.10 means tomorrow. As far i dick in the Problem it is VB 9 . You did not DLL import from it? When what can be a answer to this mhhh. But i still looking at problem and read a loot when i have free time. You should do same incl. you wife. So hope we see more of your game in future. And i hope i was not to aggressive before!

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So i play 3.9 vision and run smooth like a god oiled engine. Nice work i test save from 8.+ and no problem . THX for the 3.9 part. Hope it was not time taking and what did you think about 3.9 and 8+ @ Cryoxxx.
Ups i forget CPU use was Max 75%.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes